Arm’s Client Line of Business is responsible for all customer engagement activities at all levels of the value chain across the smartphone, PC and consumer market segments. We develop and execute strategies to grow the business, defines the right products and solutions, and ensure our customers are successful.
We are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Market Intelligence Analyst to join a team of highly-skilled professionals in analysing the company’s business environment and the markets we are competing in. You will play a pivotal role delivering information that helps support key business decisions and strategy. This is a superb opportunity for you to become part of a technology leader with ambitions for continuous growth and innovation.
What will I be accountable for
- Supporting colleagues in the group by delivering insightful market specific reporting to the organisation.
- Transforming the way information is delivered by exploring new techniques and methods that help improve engagement and efficiency.
- Capturing data from across Arm’s ecosystem to identify the underlying trends that are driving Arm’s growth in each market.
- Combine internal data sources with third party reports to develop the understanding of where processor IP is being deployed and help identify new market opportunities.
- Support the planning process in maintaining a detailed model of Arm's future revenues.
- Delivering robust solutions to data management issues and improving the standardisation and automation of reports.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need
- Experience in statistical, financial, economic, data analysis, or forecast modelling
- Highly comfortable and proficient working in Excel, including create/use pivot tables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and outcome driven
- Ability to learn quickly and a desire for continuous self-improvement
- An enthusiastic approach with an appetite for creating change
- Experience of Tableau, PowerBI, or other business analytics tools
- Experience using SQL and Python to manipulate and analyse large and varied data sets
- Commercial awareness, with an interest in the technology industry
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflects our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary.
We, not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
- Care about the people around you.
Passion for progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgement. Adapt to circumstances.
- Take risk in support of Arm's progress.
- Be accountable for the decisions you take. Learn from failure.
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
Be your brilliant self
Skilful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic.
- Seek and embrace differences.
- Encourage curiosity and challenge.
Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm’s goals.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!