Are you passionate about new technology? Do you love to learn about products and technology while seeing how this can improve the way businesses operates and people live? Would you like to shape the direction of future technology in one of the most exciting markets? Then this role in the product and solution team within the high performance IoT group is perfect for you!
We are responsible for defining and delivering a range of industry-leading compute IP (CPUs, GPUs, Interconnects, ISP) and solutions that are used extensively in fast growing markets such as autonomous devices, Industry 4.0, and smart cameras. We are part of the Automotive & IoT Line of Business.
About the Role
This is a superb opportunity to make a difference in Arm from day 1! As a Graduate Marketing Specialist, you will work on real products with the help and mentorship of established product managers. You will meet technical leads and architects to discuss about ground breaking future IP products and features, and ensure the proposed technical solutions will meet market and customer requirements.
Longer term, you will be able to become a product manager, with full responsibility to define new products from concept to launch.
- Understand and analyse the competitive landscape and market trends
- Support product management in building product positioning and messaging
- Support in defining requirements for next generation IP products
- Develop solution and product collateral including presentations, white papers, and customer value propositions
- Work closely with various teams across Engineering, Product Development and Operations to translate strategy into specific products
- Supporting sales representatives helping them to choose the right products for our Partners
- Technical background with Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Mathematics/Software Engineering or other technical field preferred, although other degrees would be considered with meaningful professional experience
- Excellent numerical, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills
- Creativity and ability to communicate ideas optimally
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
Desirable Skills & Experience
If you have any experience in these areas, this would be excellent:
- Knowledge of one of the following – Arm architecture, Cortex processors, computer architecture fundamentals, SoC architecture, Artificial Intelligence
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Excellent presentation abilities at a detailed or high level
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our innovation culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy the ordinary and craft the extraordinary.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, creative and highly hardworking engineers. By enabling a dynamic, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the generation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other class.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!