Are you passionate about Identity and Access management, with an eye for detail and good working with complex, and sometimes conflicting, business and security requirements? Do you love working with both technical and business leaders? This could be the job for you: supporting Identity within ARM, an industry leading and rapidly growing business. We are undergoing an exciting change in IT! Increasingly working with partners and suppliers to provide operational IT services to the ARM group.
We are seeking a hardworking individual to work with the Product Owner - Identity & Access Management, within the Identity function of IT. You will be responsible for assisting the team by supporting one of Arm's key security and User Expericence programmes.
What will I be accountable for?
- Woking as part of the Arm Identity team delivering groundbreaking user focused enhancements to the IAM platform that leverage the latest technical and security standards
- Own and develop the knowledge articles that are used across a number of key support functions within Arm in the day to day support of the IAM service within Arm
- You will help represent and manage the unique balance between the collaborative culture within Arm and need for secure and appropriate access to Arm’s industry leading intellectual property
- Working as part of a wider team maintaining a reciprocal relationship across our key business divisions to provide frictionless and consistent access to a core set of applications and capabilities
- Delivering of key monitoring and reporting functionality to support the governance of access within Arm
- Co-authoring the creation of key material encourage the adoption of the IAM programme within Arm
- You are ambitious and agile, able to get into the detail, analyse data and ensure consistent good results.
- You have demonstrated ability working in a user focussed yet secure environment.
- Ability to produce written and numeric material to a high standard, with an excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- You have good familiarisation with the nature of IT goods and services
- Experience working with technical, security and business focused teams
- You have phenomenal communication and interpersonal skills
- You are enthusiastic and proactive, with a can-do attitude, and can balance conflicting and changing priorities whilst meeting deadlines. You can work unsupervised and as part of a team
- You are a power-user of Excel and have experience of Microsoft tools including the Office suite
Experience in delivering technical outcomes based on business requirements
You have experience with Scripting (Powershell etc)
Professional level qualifications in Computer Science or similar
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
- Passion for Progress
- Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
- Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
- Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
- We, Not I
- Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
- Care about the people around you.
- Be your Brilliant Self
- Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic.
- Seek and embrace differences.
- Encourage curiosity and challenge.
- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!