Working within the Technology Operations Services Group (TOSG) Service Management Office, the IT Change Control Analyst will work collaboratively with the Change Manager to oversee the lifecycle of changes governed by the Change Management process. The primary objective of this role is to enable beneficial changes to be made, with minimal disruption to IT and Business services.
- You will assist the Change Manager with the operation, maintenance and improvement of the IT Change Control policy and process.
- You will assist the Change Manager in the scheduling, management and chairing of the Daily Service Review and IT Daily Change Stand Up calls.
- You will assist the Change Manager with managing Emergency Changes.
- You will assist the Change Manager in identifying, defining, and delivering continuous service improvement activities.
- You will assist with the integration and coordination of suppliers across change control including acting as process representative and subject matter expert for key supplier relationships.
- You will assist the Change Manager with conducting, tracking and verifying Post Implementation Reviews, for unsuccessful changes, and ensuring actions/improvements identified are carried forward for future iterations.
- You will work with the Change Manager in maintaining the CSI (Continuous Service Improvement) plan; including tracking progress on items, updating status and communicating to stakeholders.
- You will assist the Change Manager with validation of RFCs (Requests for Change) and determination of the approval route required based on the change risk/impact.
- You will execute routine IT Change Control process-related reporting, whilst identifying opportunities for enhancements to either content, format or the report generation procedure.
- You will help drive process compliance by conducting spot checks and other verification activities and providing feedback to the Change Manager.
- You will assist with the preparation and delivery of process training and awareness material.
- You will provide administrative / coordination support to the Change Manager in running workshops, training sessions or other initiatives.
Required Skills & Experience
- Willing to build accredited expertise in IT best practice methodologies and related tools, particularly ITIL, SIAM, Agile, ServiceNow and JIRA
- Comfortable with balancing competing work requests and priorities from multiple stakeholders
- Competent with generating basic data reporting; structuring and presenting information with clarity using tools such as MS Excel
- Pro-active and self-motivated in your approach to work, and committed to continuous improvement in all that you do
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
- Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
- Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
- Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic.
- Seek and embrace differences.
- Encourage curiosity and challenge.
- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!