Associate Account Executive
Apply by: 31.12.2021
At McCann Health Medical Communications (MHMC), we communicate about cutting-edge medicines that make a difference in patients’ lives. Medical communications (med comms) is a fast-paced and innovative environment. Our teams work across diverse therapy areas developing materials for a range of audiences across multiple channels, from print publications to social media.
FuEL - Launching turbocharged careers in Scientific Services at MHMC
We are delighted to announce the launch of Future Experts & Leaders, FuEL for short. FuEL is the launchpad of our long-term commitment to your professional development and successful career in med comms. FUEL is for everyone starting in med comms at MHMC, be it in writing, editing, or client services. A broad, talented, and inspiring community that provides a diverse program of training, experience, and opportunity, FUEL will accelerate and shape your development through mentorship, challenge, and fun as you set out in your new career.
As an Associate Account Executive, you will:
- Support your team with project delivery and financial management
- Help to build and maintain strong client relationships and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively identify and help to solve challenges
- Bring fresh thinking and creativity to drive improvements, from developing and updating project timelines to ensuring compliance with systems and processes
To be successful as an Associate Account Executive, you will:
- Be passionate about a career in med comms, with an understanding of how the services we provide for our clients help play a meaningful role in people’s lives
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well with numbers
- Confidently liaise with others and work effectively as part of a team, whilst effectively managing your own time.
An undergraduate science degree is preferred, however, we welcome applicants with relevant and transferrable experience.
To apply or contact us
We offer an outstanding springboard to launch your career and are excited to be recruiting for Associate Account Executives across our network. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact a member of our team or apply with a CV/resume and cover letter through our website.
We want you to have every opportunity to shine and show us your talents. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make sure the assessment process works for you.
Glasgow, Manchester, Macclesfield, Oxford, London
UK, Glasgow, North West, South East, Greater London