Who are we?
We are a vibrant, inclusive, high performing Global Life Sciences Recruitment Partner. We are based in London with our global offices in Auckland and soon to be Boston. We pride ourselves on our three values; Passion , Integrity and Professionalism and embody these day to day to drive our passion for recruitment and Life Sciences.
Together, we are striving to achieve our mission of ‘connecting people for a brighter future’. We are passionate about placing candidates into their dream careers and supporting our clients to find the highest calibre of candidates.
Some of our clients are Small Biotech companies that are paving the way in cutting edge research into areas such as; gene editing, immunology and cell therapies. We also work with the Global Top 5 Pharma’s who are the giants in pharmaceuticals, developing and creating market leading medication.
What we’re looking for
A successful candidate would have the following qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Be goal-orientated
- Have strong negotiation & persuasion skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Be ambitious & confident
- Have a positive and determined mindset
- Sales experience is desirable, but not essential
- An interest in or knowledge of the Life Sciences sector is also desirable, but not essential
Enjoying long weekends is a must because we now work a 4-day work week !
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be working closely with our leading senior teams recruiting all level roles within Life Sciences. Through mentoring and comprehensive training you’ll soon become an industry expert in one of our functional areas.
- You’ll be responsible for sourcing suitable candidates through a variety of different recruitment methods across multiple vacancies.
- You’ll guide your candidates through the entire process supporting them with; CV tailoring and interview preparation. In addition, you’ll build strong working relationships with clients to support their ever changing recruitment needs.
- You’ll spend time focusing on business development finding new and exciting companies to work with to continue growing our client base.
Why Warman O’Brien?
We value our people. We foster a supportive, friendly and inclusive culture, that supports our people to reach their personal goals and company-wide targets as a team.
- We offer a market leading commission structure
- Benefits and incentives for star performances and targets achieved
- £100k bonus after 3 years in the business as one of our long term incentives!
- 1 hour lunch break with the option of taking 1.5 to use for exercise
- 1 WFH day per week
- Competitive base salary of £26,000
- 28 days annual leave
Oh, and our 4-day work week! We are proud to support our peoples work life balance and our 4-day work week has no impact to pay, holiday or the one day working from home allowance. Just think of what you could do with a long weekend, every week!
Our hiring journey
- 20 – 30 minute call with our Talent Acquisition Manager to get to know you and tell you all about us here at Warman O’Brien!
- 30 – 40 minute chat with our Director of Life Sciences. We’ll delve into the role, what it involves and explore your suitability further. And of course answer any questions you may have!
- Meet the team! We’re proud of our team and culture, so we’d love to meet you face to face! You’ll get to meet some of the team and get a feel for our office and environment.
- Offer time! You’re at the end of the journey and we’ve seen how you’re an amazing fit for the role.
Interested or would just like to know more? Drop Kay an email with your CV.