At McCann Health Medical Communications (MHMC), we communicate about cutting-edge medicines that make a difference in patients’ lives. Medical communications (med comms) is a fast-paced and innovative environment. Our teams work across diverse therapy areas developing materials for a range of audiences across multiple channels, from print publications to social media.
FuEL - Launching turbocharged careers in Scientific Services at MHMC
We are delighted to announce the launch of Future Experts & Leaders, FuEL for short. FuEL is the launchpad of our long-term commitment to your professional development and successful career in med comms. FUEL is for everyone starting in med comms at MHMC, be it in writing, editing, or client services. A broad, talented, and inspiring community that provides a diverse program of training, experience, and opportunity, FUEL will accelerate and shape your development through mentorship, challenge, and fun as you set out in your new career.
As an Associate Regulatory Writer , you will:
- Provide class-leading writing support
- Produce a wide range of high-quality clinical documentation, including clinical study reports, protocols, clinical summaries, clinical overviews and regulatory responses across a range of therapy areas
To be successful as an Associate Regulatory Writer, you will have:
- Excellent organisation skills, which will be required in the analysis, interpretation and critique of complex scientific data
- First-rate writing skills ad a high level of attention to detail
- A life-science degree, ideally with a PhD or other research experience, and
- Confidence to communicate directly with others, including liaison with clients
To apply or contact us
We offer an outstanding springboard to launch your career and are excited to be recruiting Associate Regulatory Writers across our network. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with a CV/resume and cover letter through our website.
We want you to have every opportunity to shine and show us your talents. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make the assessment process work for you.