What do we need?
The CloudPay platform is a large digital platform, feature rich and serving a variety of internal and external users across the globe. We have multiple vacancies for graduate software engineers to join our UK based engineering team.
What have you been doing?
More About us in Engineering:
We are a growing engineering team with colleagues in 4 countries with a wide variety of skills. We work on an agile basis (Scrum), at CloudPay our Agile process continues to evolve as we inspect and adapt. If this is your kind of environment, then we should be talking.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Proven experience or related studies in Java (secondary experience in other languages desirable)
- Knowledge of NoSQL Database technologies (e.g. MongoDB) as well as conventional SQL database systems
- Knowledge of serval opensource Java frameworks, at least one of which will be Spring Framework/Spring Boot
- Exposure to /interest in modern Cloud architectures such as micro services, container or serverless applications
- Front end coding capabilities; will be familiar with at least one recent version of a popular UI Framework (e.g. Angular, ReactJS)
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Design, Test and code of user stories
- Being part of an agile team; contributing to the overall team success
- Committed to continually improving own coding and technical knowledge; helping others to develop their skills and knowledge to progress to a Software Engineer
- Support and Diagnosis; Investigation of platform issues that cause the platform (or part of it) to fail or perform poorly.