Automated Software Testing Graduate Programme – Osterley
Our passion? Connecting our customers to more of what they love. To do this we need to make sure we’re constantly delivering quality service and products. Make an impact by producing test coverage and ensuring software is delivered to the highest standard.
Join the teams that built Sky Mobile, NOW and Sky Q. Create products used by millions. Use cutting-edge tech. Deliver top-quality software. Learn the fundamentals of software engineering, testing and gain an understanding of DevOps. Collaborate with our software teams across the globe on video streaming platforms. There’s only one place you’ll see action like this in your career – and that’s Sky.
What you’ll be doing
Start your career in software engineering with our automated tester graduate programme. You’ll learn a lot in seven months. After five weeks, you’ll be familiar with major software engineering and testing principles, as well as DevOps and test-driven development. Master the fundamentals of performance and API, mobile and hardware testing. And the security principles that underpin all our work. Over the remaining six months, with our guidance, you’ll put your newly acquired skills into practice on current projects before moving into a delivery team, where you will continue your career as an Associate Tester.
On this programme you’ll ensure software is delivered to an excellent standard within a busy agile team, where quality is the highest priority. This could include:
- Identify and negotiate business objectives to deliver quality, customer-focused testing solutions
- Collaborate with developers to maintain and improve our test suites
- Stay up to date on the status of tests, offering solutions as needed
- Help us deliver continuous, quality code that matches business requirements.
- These roles are based in Osterley, west London
- Programme duration is 7 months, rolling off into a permanent position
- Expected start is July 2022.
What we’re looking for
- A graduate in any degree discipline or soon will be
- Have passion for software and technology
- Be familiar with a modern-day test framework
- Familiar with applying quality assurance processes to software applications
- Aware of Agile methodologies
- A quick learner and team player
- Analytical and enjoy using logic to solve problems.
So why wait?
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Osterley, West London