Information Management & Technology Graduate Scheme
BAE Systems Air Sector is already recognised as an innovative and world class aircraft design, development and manufacturing organisation, The Information Management and Technology (IM&T) function exists to enhance the Air Sector competitive edge, deliver operational excellence and accelerate innovation in IM&T, our mission is to deliver a world class IM&T experience through innovative business and customer engagement. By providing the IT for almost every aspect of the business, our technology touches every corner of BAE Systems Air Sector, from Engineering design tools to Manufacturing systems delivering cutting edge capability, from Finance and Procurement systems to Data Analytics.
The IM&T Graduate will be part of the team delivering this essential and exciting capability to the Air Sector business. They will spend two years on the Graduate Development Framework and during this time will work with the Business Intelligence and Analytics team, helping to develop leading edge business intelligent solutions and solve complex business challenges through insight. During this period they will learn different aspects of the function and how it operates to add value and capability to the Air Sector business.
What you will be doing
- Developing Data Solutions to enhance business understanding and performance
- Translate business requirements and rules in into technical design specifications.
- Build and deploy BI solutions using an ITIL framework.
- Work with multidimensional and relational data sets to create conformed data models.
- Create pixel perfect reports, landing pages and dashboards to standard development principals.
- Record and monitor development activities in a change management database.
- Investigate and respond to incidents in a timely and responsive manner ensuring service level agreements have been achieved.
- Create user guides and standard operating procedures.
Entry Requirements and what we are looking for
To apply, you’ll need to be on course for achieving a 2:2 Bachelor’s degree in Software development or Computer Science/Statistics/analytics with computing/software modules