Help us shape a new world at Bank of America
The worlds of sustainable finance, workplace culture and technology are evolving fast. Together we can shape them to be smarter, greener, safer and more inclusive.
At Bank of America, we care deeply about our planet and the people on it. That’s why each year we provide billions of dollars in financing for sustainable business activities. We develop emerging technology to help organizations gain funding more safely, rapidly and globally than ever. And we support our people to lead the way in change, too.
Join our Global Transaction Services (GTS) Summer Analyst Program and you’ll kickstart a global career with on-the-job training. Our GTS organization provides global treasury solutions to multi-national corporations, including liquidity management, trade and supply finance, foreign exchange, and more. As you learn technical, analytical and professional skills, you’ll work within various teams across our business to provide long-term solutions that support our key clients treasure needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Learning about the treasury management industry, and how it contributes to both our business and our clients’ businesses
- Supporting the sales process, starting with client prospecting through to execution and implementation of the deal
- Working on sales analytics, pricing models and business improvement initiatives to product markets across the treasury franchise
- Practically applying your learnings and knowledge, helping clients meet their goals
- Interacting with colleagues across our business lines, ensuring smooth execution and delivery of client requirements
- Learning about emerging technologies that are shaping the future of our industry, and providing your input on product innovation
How would you shape your world?
At Bank of America, we’ll help you shape your own world through opportunities to learn, grow and belong. You’ll work in collaborative, global teams and experience the support we offer, from mentorship programs to development opportunities. We foster a diverse, inclusive culture, where you’ll build networks through clubs, activities and events.
Ready to kickstart your career?
We need all kinds of people, perspectives and skills, so if you’re as passionate as we are about making the world better, this could be the opportunity for you.
Analyst internships and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application as early as you can.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!