- The BGC Technology Internship programme offers graduates an opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing team.
- The programme will consist of technical and professional skills training, and the chance to contribute to real life projects.
- Interns will have exposure to cutting edge technology as the firm is agile and has a dynamic approach delivering world class customer service to a diverse client base.
- The BGC Technology Internship will commence in Summer 2022 for 10 weeks.
- We are seeking candidates who have completed all of their higher education studies, have an interest in Technology and are looking to start their career within Financial Services.
- You will have a mentor to support and guide your career throughout this programme.
- This opportunity could lead to full-time position.
You will have the opportunity to join one of our many teams who:
- Offer technical support to Front Office trading applications used by internal brokers and external customers across multiple asset classes and across all of our brands.
- Practice Cyber Security from both technology and business process point of view.
- Carry out IT Service Operation and Transition (release, change and incident management).
- Assist with dynamic daily functions carried out supporting a busy trade floor, middle office and back-office areas.
- Technology’s used WIN10/Active Directory/0365 to Cisco to Unigy systems.
- Work with all aspects of Enterprise level Brocade Data Fabrics, Enterprise Storage Array Administration and EMC Data Protection.
- Graduates with a passion for technology and an interest in financial services.
- Enthusiastic and open to the prospect of developing skills in data and technology.
- Motivated individuals who are eager to contribute to our business.
- Open to new challenges and solving new problems.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks, and prioritise workloads.
- Strong written and verbal communication, to build relationships across multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Knowledge of trading systems and financial products is desirable.
- Awareness of the ITIL Framework.