The Sales Graduate Programme is a 12-month rotational programme where you will conduct 3 x 3 month rotations. In addition to experiencing a range of sales desks across different asset classes, you will also have the opportunity to conduct one rotation in a different specialism including: Trading, Structuring, Research or Primary. This will give you an immense opportunity to learn about a variety of products, clients and markets over the course of the programme.
What you’ll get to do
You’ll get to be a team player, take initiative and demonstrate a meticulous accuracy with a keen eye for detail. You’ll also get to do the following:
- Support activities by analysing opportunities, producing research and market analysis
- Provide market commentary for internal and external distribution
- Identify new clients for the business
- Support client initiatives
- Develop presentations for use by team
What we’re looking for
Proactive, driven individuals with the desire and capacity to learn and a willingness to challenge and innovate. Here are some skills we’d like to see from our Sales programme candidates:
- Interest in and knowledge of different type of Sales (Macro/Mast/Solutions) across Corporate and Institutional clients
- Demonstrate methodical, logical, systematic and solution-driven approaches
- Strong drive to exceed expectations and take initiative
- Great multitasking and time management skills
- Strong analysis and judgement
- Meticulous accuracy with a keen eye for detail
- Confident verbal communication and networking skills
- Team player
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and a keen interest in current affairs and finance topics
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Additional languages are an advantage
In addition, the following skillsets would be considered a plus for the following roles:
Solutions Sales: Data knowledge, Regulatory and law knowledge, Investment Banking knowledge
Macro Sales: strong Macroeconomics background, a Transversal Financial Markets view
Market Access Bespoke: Data Mining & Processing capabilities, Transaction processing and data capture, a Transversal financial markets view
Market Access Services Sales: Descriptive Modeling & Data Mining & Processing capabilities, Disruptive Innovation skills, Business / IT relationships, Industrial Flow Management skills, Transaction processing and data capture, a Transversal financial markets view
- Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency, and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues
Who are we?
We’re one of the world’s leading investment banks, also known as ‘the bank for a changing world’. Being recognized as the World’s Best Bank for Corporate Responsibility (2019) by Euromoney magazine, reflects our commitment to financing the economy in an ethical manner, developing and engaging our people, being an agent for positive impact on society and for combating climate change. We contribute to the real economy by providing world-class solutions to a wide range of clients, including individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate clients and institutional investors. We’re also home to more than 193,000 employees across 68 countries. As such, we take great pride in fostering an open, inclusive, and collaborative environment, where all are made to feel welcome from day one.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!