For three months, you’ll be enrolled in the world-class Brainlabs Academy. You’ll get stuck in with our tried and tested Digital Marketing Training Scheme giving you the perfect introduction to the industry. At Brainlabs you’re streamed from Day 1, so you don’t rotate around departments, and instead deep dive into the world of Paid Search, Programmatic or Paid Social straight away. Through lectures, practicals and being thrown in the deep end with your work mentor we’ve got you covered from:
- Learning how to set up game changing campaigns from scratch for our diverse range of clients (think F1, Harrods, Just Giving and Unicef to name a few!)
- Learning to analyse the performance of your client’s campaigns and getting stuck into the data
- Learning the skills of strategy to generate an action plan to constantly improve account activity
- Cracking those client facing skills and learning how to communicate your success
- Providing the perfect foundation for Account Executive and/or Account Manager roles
- Training with industry experts to catapult your Digital marketing career (and having fun at the same time!)
This will set you up for both the data handling side of things (think: setting up campaigns, running campaigns and constantly looking for ways to optimise your clients’ campaign’s performances) and client facing (think: keeping in constant contact with your client be that face to face, via email, phone and through presentations!)
Plus (it gets better!?) if you’ve smashed the Brainlabs Academy and pass an additional interview process two months into the internship, we have a few tricks up our sleeve over what happens next:
- You can receive an offer to join the team long term and become a fully fledged Account Manager at Brainlabs.
- You can be a consultant for Brainlabs at one of our client’s offices. You will, of course, have continued access to BL resources and support. (NB: this may involve relocating!)
- Our remarkable Recruitment Business Manager will help place you within your next role in the industry. Win win, right!
So, are you right for the role? We’re looking for:
- Motivated, hardworking, proactive individuals
- Enjoy working with data, numbers and excel - STEM backgrounds not necessary but a real bonus!
- A passion for problem solving
- Tip-top organisation skills
- Ability to juggle deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- A process driven mindset
Is Brainlabs right for you?
We’re famed for our company culture and are sure to cultivate an environment where everyone is excited to come into work. We reward our employees with an ever-growing list of benefits: free breakfast & lunch, dental insurance, gym subsidies, free exercise classes, free eye tests, the Brainlabs Library, volunteering opportunities, generous holiday, flexible working hours, external speakers and events… the list goes on!
In order to maintain our fantastic working environment, culture fit is key in selecting our newest recruits. It’s not only important to find someone who will rock the roles we have on offer, but in order to thrive at Brainlabs aligning with our values is hugely important. So if you’re positive, collaborative, love to learn and have a thing for processes, apply today!
FYI: We have intakes running every 3 months with our next intake running January - March. When you apply you will have the option to select your desired start date.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!