Brand Growth Executive
South East +2
Every year, 100 billion new items of clothing are produced whilst a truck full of clothing is burned, or buried in landfill every second. Our mission is to help brands end waste. To do this, we’ve created the world's first ever closed-loop, circular supply chain which allows us to make new products from waste material right from the beginning, and it’s a game changer.
We’re growing at an exponential rate and we work with some major brands such as BBC Earth, WWF, Ecosia, Google, Surfers Against Sewage and more.
We’re now advancing in our journey in helping brands end waste and increasing our Brand Growth team to help us scale up to the next level.
The purpose of our team is to evolve and grow our existing partnerships. We offer a creative approach to help them achieve their goals and targets by integrating Teemill into their marketing strategy. This may look like planning and executing a large scale campaign, orchestrating the collaboration of designers, artists, charities and influencers, or working on the next collection with a youtuber.
You'll also get to work with our marketing teams to design ad campaigns, our inhouse creative teams to bring art work that inspires change to life, and our software engineers to further develop our platform and it’s features.
Main responsibilities include
- Growing our existing partnerships through a range of exciting and innovative campaigns that can incorporate a range of influencers, celebrities or high profile brands
- Being creative in your approach to find and execute new opportunities and marketing initiatives
- Helping our partners achieve their goals and targets by utilising Teemill in their marketing strategy
- Pitching to prospective clients and preparing proposals for rad fresh campaigns that can be designed around current digital trends
- Planning, project managing and overseeing campaigns for your clients and store owners
- Bring the whole picture together by incorporating our marketing, design and software teams into the mix
What we’re looking for
- Experience of performing in a target driven or competitive environment
- Knowledge of innovative social markets and key influencers within the digital space
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships
- An interest in online trends, high profile news topics and viral posts to keep on top of latest popular content
- A resilient nature to effectively respond to challenges from potential customers and clients
- The ability to identify and articulate creative and innovative opportunities to prospective clients
Freshwater, Isle of Wight
South East, UK, England