Work on fast-paced projects that span our entire business. Lead on projects working with Sky and help get top quality products and services in front of our customers.
On this two-year programme, you’ll join the team responsible for our award-winning customer service. Drive improvements in customer experience. Dive into exciting projects. Working with our Customer Operations, Product, Marketing and IT teams, you’ll learn how Change Delivery supports our strategic goals, and how Business Analysts help get things done. There’s only one place you’ll see action like this in your career – and that’s Sky.
What you’ll be doing
For the first six months, you’ll team up with one of our experienced Business Analysts to help you get started. Once you’ve got your feet under the table, we’ll give you the freedom to do your best work, your way.
Key responsibilities on this programme:
- Work with the stakeholders to deliver new or updated products or services, document and align to business needs
- Support our training and communications teams, as well as retail advisors, in rolling out changes
- Define and deliver innovative customer experience journeys for new products and services
- Develop a streamlined customer experience
- Drive changes to the way we do things.
- These roles are based in Osterley, west London
- Programme duration is 2 years, rolling off into a permanent position
- Expected start is September 2022.
What we're looking for
The one essential requirement is that you're a graduate, or soon will be. Our programme is designed to give you all the knowledge and experience you need, so it doesn’t matter what your degree is in.
Other skills we're looking for include:
- A confident communicator, no matter who you’re talking to
- Collaborative, capable of building strong relationships
- An analytical thinker that can simplify your thought process for others
- Enthusiastic, flexible and keen to learn quickly
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to drive your own development.
So why wait?
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Osterley, West London