Are you seeking to build a career in management consulting, working as part of an exceptional and highly supportive team?
We now have opportunities to join Oaklin in the autumn of 2022 on our Business Analyst Consulting Programme.
Why join Oaklin?
You will join us as a Business Analyst on a two-year programme and experience a variety of project roles with different clients and in a variety of industries. You will benefit from being part of a small intake, with direct exposure to and coaching from highly experienced consulting colleagues. Your project experience will be complemented by a tailored, intensive curriculum of training throughout the programme.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies across multiple sectors.
- Work with exceptional people in an incredibly supportive and genuinely meritocratic environment.
- Participate in a programme of training and development to develop the foundation skills required for management consulting.
- Benefit from a dedicated Career Mentor who will offer guidance, expertise and feedback.
- Contribute to the wider community and environment, through our charitable partnerships, carbon off-setting programmes and more.
- Participate in our 'Not At Work Or At Home Days' focused on our business strategy, training and team building.
- Join all our social events, including events with your ‘Oaklin Family’, our small supportive employee groups; bring your real family to our Family Days; and monthly all-firm social events.
You will be based in our London office or working at client sites around the UK and abroad.
As a Business Analyst you will benefit from:
- A starting salary of £35,000.
- The opportunity to earn a discretionary bonus linked to performance.
- Generous matched contribution pension.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Life insurance, and private medical insurance which includes mental health support.
- Wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships.
After completion of the two-year programme, you will become eligible for promotion to Consultant.
The quality of our people is what makes Oaklin brilliant. Our Business Analysts are no exception, and we are looking for you to:
- Have achieved, or be on course to achieve, a degree in any discipline
- Be genuinely excited about a career in management consulting and demonstrate a natural curiosity and passion for helping businesses improve and change.
- Show self-motivation and adaptability, to work on different projects and build new skills.
- Bring energy and proactivity to everything you do, taking ownership for driving outcomes.
- Take responsibility for holding yourself and others to the highest standards in the pursuit of quality.
- Have a pro-active and creative approach to problem-solving.
- Bring excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, that will enable you to build great relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Really want to contribute to helping us grow Oaklin, beyond the delivery of client engagements. This could include getting involved in internal initiatives to improve our business, to support our CSR work or to organise social events for the team.
Inclusion and Diversity
Oaklin welcomes applications from all sections of the community and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We treat all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We harness the range of views and backgrounds found within Oaklin for the good of our work, our clients and most importantly, each other.
The Application Process
Round 1: Online Application
- When you register your details and submit your CV to Oaklin, you will be asked to complete our application questionnaire. You will receive a link to the questionnaire via email.
- These questions are designed to give you the chance to tell us why you could be brilliant at Oaklin.
- The deadline for applications is 27th May 2022 and early application is recommended.
Round 2: Online Assessment
- If you’re shortlisted after the online application, we will invite you to complete an online assessment where we will evaluate capability and behaviours.
Round 3: Video Interview
- If you’re successful in the online assessment, you will speak about your skills and experience with our recruitment team at some point between 27th June 2022 – 8th July 2022.
Round 4: Assessment Day
- The final stage is to attend an assessment day at our office in London on either 21st July 2022 or 26th July 2022.
All applicants must hold the ongoing Right to Work (unrestricted) in the UK.