Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in payments and financial services technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun!
We are currently recruiting for Business Analysts to join the Strategy & Emerging Businesses team at Worldpay from FIS. These positions are London-based and aligned to the FIS University Program; a two-year scheme, suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading fintech company!
As a full-time FIS University Program participant, you will receive on-the-job training and also have an opportunity to participate in team projects, professional development seminars and access an online learning curriculum during the two-year program. You will work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success - including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
The UK program has a start date in September 2022 with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn the unique nature of our industry, products, and the markets in which we work
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organisation
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of peers from across the organisation
Following the FIS University Program Learning week, you will continue your learning journey with your business unit and receive further functional training as you settle into your role.
Strategy & Emerging Businesses
You will join the Strategy & Emerging Businesses (S&EB) team within the Merchant Solutions line of business (Worldpay from FIS). The team itself is split into 8 key divisions with main objective to enable the Merchant Solution business to achieve its net revenue growth. The S&EB team focuses on driving commercial impact through developing and executing strategic growth initiatives and supporting the global merchant business. Coupled with global thought leadership and top talent development, the S&EB team works closely with Sales, Product, Marketing, and other groups within the organisation to support the business in being an industry leader.
What you will be doing
You will join a team which works to build and execute strategic growth initiatives with the aim to maximize sales success. You will support and project manage strategic initiatives, conduct research, and build reports on both internal and external factors impacting the strategy of Merchant Solutions, as well as help us bring new products into the market.
Additionally, the team collaborates with Product and Marketing colleagues to successfully unify sales tools and processes and help in the commercialization of our products.
Typical responsibilities vary depending on team placement however may include a combination of strategic and project initiatives contributing to specific work within S&EB, in support merchant solutions growth.
Who we are looking for
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), listening and rapport building skills
- Proactive mindset, with a willingness to ask questions and put forward ideas
- An aptitude to research and analyse key information and trends
- Commercial focus, with an interest in driving revenue for the business
- Highly organised with good time management skills and an ability to multi-task
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills combined with the desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- You aspire to develop a successful marketing, sales or business development career within the payments industry!
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits: medical and health, well-Being, lifestyle, and many more!
- Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
- Quarterly progression and development reviews during your first two years on the program
- Access to a virtual learning curriculum to support your professional development
- Varied and challenging work to help you develop your business acumen, strategic and marketing skills
- Opportunity to build your knowledge of the broader commercial payments industry
- A supportive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- A fun, inclusive culture – we love having fun together as a team and do lots of things both virtually as well as in person!