East of England
Are you currently studying a Business, Marketing, or other commercially focused university qualification or equivalent and interested in how to use your skills and knowledge to enable a business to operate? Then an exciting Internship within the Development and Solution Group at Arm could be what you are looking for.
During your time with us this role will give you the opportunity to explore different areas including Marketing, Project Management, Logistics, Business Support, Commercial Licensing and software use compliance. Take the challenge to work for a dynamic leading technology company that is changing the world. Where you can learn how to deliver exciting products to demanding customers who are building some of the most innovative products in the 21st century.
We are seeking an inquisitive and motivated Intern, ideally for one year from September 2022. The role is based in Cambridge within the Operations Team. Working with fun and knowledgeable people, you will play a part in identifying and crafting opportunities to make things work better, faster, and more efficiently for Arms customers, world-wide. You will find out how the business operates currently, understanding the drivers for the teams you will spend time with. We will give you the opportunity to take away an appreciation of how an international business operates while developing your commercial awareness.
We are looking for people who want to gain a detailed understanding of what Arm does, including commercial management, product marketing and customer support.
- You will have the opportunity to find out about how our business operates, understand how the groups fit together and gain a strategic overview of our product roadmaps.
- You will learn to work with corporate software systems and processes and see what it takes to promote our products into key technical audiences.
- Improving the experience for operational teams
- Understand our commercial arrangements with customers
- You will be part of complex change programs, improving our processes
- Use data and metrics to identify enhancements
Required Skills and Experience:
We are keen to see individuals at the start of their career, looking for fresh challenges and a perspective on business. Technology, Business or Marketing related subjects would be desirable; however, we will also accept applications in other academic subjects.
- Good A-Levels or equivalent
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Willingness to take ownership of a problem and obtain a solution
- Enthusiasm to make a difference and improve interaction with Arm
- Organized and practical with a strong attention to detail and quality
- Strong customer service ethic
- Be dedicated and proactive, an independent planner and problem solver
- Willing to be flexible and accept new challenges
- Able to prioritise activities/ multi-tasking skills
- A desire to learn and contribute to our business operations, commercial and marketing activities
- Strong interpersonal, presentation & communication skills
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- An interest in web technologies
- Microsoft Office experience
- An interest in Maths
With offices around the world, Arm is full of diverse, dedicated, creative and hard-working engineers. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we support our people to share their contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Working on interesting new projects is exciting, but we also know how important it is to receive support. We make sure you have regular catch-ups with your line manager who will be able to offer ongoing support, feedback, and development opportunities. As well as being offered a competitive salary, there are also opportunities to get involved in some of the many social events that are organized within Arm.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
East of England