CRCC Asia offers business & Finance internships in all program locations. (Ho Chi Minh City, Seoul, Tokyo and Osaka). You will be placed in workplaces ranging from small start-ups to large Fortune 500 companies, completing project-based assignments. You will also be assigned an English-speaking supervisor to guide you through your whole internship (local language skills are not a requirement for this program). You will also be assigned a variety of tasks and project-based assignments. You will have the opportunity to be involved in tasks like product development, marketing, strategic action planning and content production.
During our application process, you will be given the option to select your desired location and top three internship program Career Field choices according to your experiences, skills, interests and future goals.
All of our International Internship Programs include the following:
- Guaranteed Internship with an English-Speaking Supervisor
- Visa Processing, Fees, & Support
- Private, Fully-furnished Accommodation
- Airport Pickup on arrival with Induction Day & Welcome Banquet
- Welcome Pack on arrival (SIM & Travel card included)
- First-Day Company Drop-off
- Cultural Events, Community Outreach & Business Seminars
- 24/7 support from on-the-ground staff
- Career Bridge, our Professional Development Hub, and Exclusive Alumni Network
- Length of internships: 1, 2, or 3 months
All applicants must be highly motivated and have completed or are currently enrolled in a degree program. We are also looking for you to exhibit a strong academic record and an interest in foreign travel and culture. Fluent English is essential; if you speak another language and would like to practice your language skills, we can find you a company where this may be possible.
CRCC Asia’s service and support in guiding students to gain international work experience are simply unparalleled. Not only have I been able to immerse myself in a completely different culture, I was also able to build my network internationally. This was definitely a summer to remember, and I am so glad to have experienced it!
Helena Li, University of Southern California, Business, Seoul
Ho Chi Minh City, Seoul, Tokyo and Osaka