We set the bar in Global Chauffeuring Standards and it will be your job to bring the best Chauffeurs onto our platform. You will need to understand their motivations and how to harness these to get them Chauffeuring for Wheely and delivering a service like no other. You join at a unique time where you will be able to shape the role and offering to our prospective Chauffeurs.
Wheely is a chauffeur-hailing app, setting a new standard in urban transportation. We provide a premium, comfortable and consistent experience to consumers and clients.
Founded in 2010, we are available in Paris, London, Moscow and seven other cities. Our goal is to establish Wheely as the leader in premium ride-hailing in all tier-one cities globally. We have raised $28 million, including a $15 million Series B round, to accelerate our growth and build a great place to work.
Your day-to day will include:
- Finding and engaging with Chauffeurs and affiliate partners across sectors, both directly and through affiliate partnerships, demonstrating the value of working with Wheely
- Develop and manage inbound and outbound sales channels converting leads to signup on the website
- Support the wider team in converting Chauffeurs to taking their first journey
Your wider work for the team and Wheely:
- Support in documenting your qualifying criteria, sales scripts as part of a Chauffeur Development Representative playbook
- Participate in the development and implementation of new methods of Chauffeur acquisition
- Support on wider projects to increase revenue
- Build, analyse and manage your own pipeline
- A self-starter who finds solutions to problems
- Results and targets driven
- Excellent skills of influence through both written and verbal communication
- Are a people person with strong relationship skills, have high levels of empathy, are an excellent listener
- Are resilient in the face of challenges
- Are a highly competitive team player who loves autonomy and can operate in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Are data driven and love to continuously improve your performance and processes
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Equity option plan for every employee
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely
- Private health insurance from Bupa including dental cover
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Allowance for learning and development
- Daily lunch allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking at Syon Park
- Top notch equipment
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.