About the programme
Some of our projects span multiple markets, multiple locations and multiple clients. That takes some clever coordination. But on our four-year Business Operations Management programme, you’ll learn exactly how we do it. You’ll see how we break the complex down into clear steps and ensure everything happens when it should.
Business Operations Management at Babcock
The possibilities are many and varied. You might be spotting strategic opportunities for a diverse range of customers to save money. Equally, you might be managing product or service development projects, or helping us land our next multi-million-pound contract. You’ll be a key team member on every placement and have ownership of critical tasks.
What you'll need
- A (Hons) degree in a business-related subject (for the Marine – Mission Systems programme, you’ll need a 2:1 degree or above).
- Our work spans across a number of UK and international contracts, so multilingual skills and a willingness to undertake international placements are hugely valuable to us – please highlight these within your CV and application form.
- Many of our early careers roles are subject to Security Clearance and Trade Control restrictions which mean that your place of birth, nationality, citizenship, or residency you hold or have held may impact which roles you are eligible for. For our early careers roles, you must be able to achieve BPSS and many of them require you to be eligible for Security Clearance.
What you'll get
We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career.
- Minimum 25 days holiday entitlements + bank holidays + agile working* subject to conversation with your manager
- Generous pension and employee share schemes
- Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts
- Employee assistance programme supporting physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- You’ll also have the chance to get involved in our STEM outreach and volunteering activities, which our graduates find incredibly rewarding in all sorts of other ways.
Your career development
It’s hard to beat the variety of fantastic opportunities and business experiences you’ll receive. You can expect real world encounters and exposure to exciting projects that will really help you navigate where you want to take your career.
Plus, when you join us, you’ll be automatically enrolled onto our Graduate Development Programme. Through a series of digital and face to face sessions, presented by wellbeing and performance experts and our external partner Gen Healthy Minds, we will equip you with the knowledge and tools you need to thrive and perform at your very best on your programme and beyond.
Start date: Autumn 2024