Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in payments and financial services technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun!
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join FIS as a Business Process Analyst in the FIS University Program, based in Manchester. This two-year program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading fintech company!
Training for the role will mainly be on-the-job and you will also have an opportunity to participate in team projects, professional development seminars and access an online learning curriculum during the two-year program. You will work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success - including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
The UK program has a start date in September 2022 with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn the unique nature of our industry, products, and the markets in which we work
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organisation
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of peers from across the organisation
Following the FIS University Program Learning week, you will continue your learning journey with your business unit and receive further functional training as you settle into your role.
About the team
This role sits within Global Customer Operations Team, as part of the overall Global Operations function. Our mission is to delight our merchants, partners, and colleagues by designing and delivering personalised customer experiences that help us grow and achieve more together.
The Operations team are offering a rotational program that will allow you to understand the depth and breadth of the Operations organisation at FIS. During your time on the program, you will complete four rotations within Change Management , Process Excellence , Workforce Management & Insight and Customer Operations Teams . You will have the opportunity to make real impact across multiple organisations that will position you as a leader in the organisation that can help drive value and change that positively impacts internal and external clients.
What you will be doing
- Working with cross functional teams to help drive new initiatives
- Working with leadership teams to understand how they lead their teams to success
- Identifying issues and helping to drive strategic solutions that drive value
- Build cross functional relationship that will drive deep organisational knowledge
- Interact and learn from top leaders in the FIS Operations organisation
Who we are looking for
- A bachelor’s degree
- A confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, with good time management skills and an ability to multi-task
- Pro-active – willing to ask questions and put forward ideas
- Ability to build a network and comfortable interacting with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- An interest in financial technology, including payments technology and products
Added bonus if you have
- Some project management experience
- Prior leadership experience
- Ability to display a quick learning curve
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits: medical and health, well-being, lifestyle, and many more!
- Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
- Quarterly progression and development reviews during your first two years on the program
- Access to a virtual learning curriculum to support your professional development
- Opportunity to build knowledge of the payments industry and project management practices
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect