Who are we?
Clyde & Co is a global law firm providing a complete service to clients in its core sectors of insurance, transport, energy, infrastructure, and trade & commodities
Clyde & Co has grown to become a leading global law firm in our core sectors. With over 2,500 legal professionals operating from over 50 offices and associated offices across six continents, we offer a comprehensive range of legal services and advice to businesses operating at the heart of a global trade and commerce
Why should I become a campus ambassador?
- You'll be responsible for promoting the Clyde & Co brand through a mix of workshops, presentations, social media posts and other creative on campus events
- You'll have the opportunity to develop a marketing strategy in collaboration with the Clyde & Co Early Careers marketing team
- You'll further develop your knowledge on a variety of different roles at the firm ranging from paralegals, associates and partners, right through to marketing, business development and finance
- You'll earn a competitive salary over the course of the academic year
- You'll be invited to a training day at our global headquarters situated in the heart of London
You'll gain invaluable experience to put on your CV which will help bolster your chances of securing a placement on a top grad scheme*
*Becoming a campus ambassador for Clyde & Co does not guarantee you a job offer at the firm post-completion, it does however help to increase your knowledge of the business
What will I be doing as a campus ambassador?
As a Clyde & Co campus ambassador, you will be responsible for helping to build our brand within your university. You'll achieve this through a variety of different methods such as hosting campus events, traveling to university fairs to represent the firm, running a personalised campus ambassador Instagram account and liaising with your university societies
On top of a competitive salary, you'll also receive plenty of firm branded merchandise throughout the year. Our merchandise includes things like hoodies, reusable steel water bottles, sustainable coffee cups, umbrellas, and a whole list of other things that you'll receive upon successful enrolment
Who are we looking for?
From aerospace engineering to fine art, we understand that not everyone knows what they want to be in the future whilst studying at university - and that's ok. This year, we have decided to open up our application form for all students, regardless of the discipline that they are studying
Whilst we have removed our disciplinary requirement, we do still have a university requirement in place. To be eligible to become a campus ambassador, you must be attending one of the following universities: Durham University, University of Bristol, University of Exeter, Queen Mary University of London, University of Edinburgh, University of Manchester, University of Liverpool, SOAS University of London, University of Sheffield, Lancaster University.
So, what's required from me?
This year, we've decided to shake things up slightly. Alongside a CV, we're asking applicants to submit a video for reviewal by our Early Careers marketing team
What should I include?
- A brief introduction about yourself
- What discipline you're currently studying at university
- What about Clyde & Co interests you the most
- A time you've had to put your creative mindset to the test
- If applicable, a brand, marketing, or social media campaign that you're previously worked on
- If someone gave you £1million right now, how would you go about spending it?
- To round things off, a fun fact about yourself
As a campus ambassador, creativity and innovation are key, so please feel free to truly express yourself. In terms of video length, whilst we won't be putting any limitations in place, we do encourage all applicants to keep their video submissions below 180 seconds
I really do think that I'm the one, so what's next?
If the marketing team is impressed with what they see, then you'll be invited to a final stage interview. This is where you'll get to meet other members of the Early Careers team and ask any further questions about the role that may be pondering your mind*
*Please note that interviews will be conducted virtually
Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines…
- Applications must be submitted by no later than August 12th
- Successful candidates will be invited to our London office to complete a training session on September 1st*
*Please ensure that you keep the entirety of September 1st free as the training session will take place from 9am-5pm