Want to secure your dream role but not sure where to start?
Join our Career Mentoring Accelerator programme and change the course of your professional career!
Get ahead of the curve now by securing your very own mentor!
This programme will provide you a head start in securing your dream role!
How does it work?
Unlike other mentoring programmes, we use an algorithm based technology app that will enable you to:
- Be matched with a mentor that aligns with your requirements and in line with your career aspirations.
- The ability to interact with your mentors in real time.
- Conduct 1-to-1 mentoring sessions where you can ask questions and bounce off any ideas.
How will you benefit?
- Help prepare you for upcoming applications and interviews.
- Learn the dos and don’t s and funnel them into your own life
- Improve communication and personal skills.
- Reinforce your skills and knowledge of your subject.
- Get certified at the end of the mentoring programme.
How much time does it take?
The time commitment is only 1 - 2 hours a month around your schedule, the programme is structured providing you prompts at each stage - and the best part of it - It's free!
A typical mentor – mentee relationship lasts 6 months in order to make the most of your time together. It follows a structure via our APP in order to track your progress and any conversation points (all confidential of course too you and your mentor!).
To participate in the programme you have to:
- Located in England
- Be a student or young graduate
- Ready to commit and do a bit of home-work that your mentor gives you
Spots are limited so apply soon. Remember, a mentor may be the difference you need!
About Generation Success
Generation Success is an award-winning social enterprise focused on empowering young people from all backgrounds to reach their career aspirations. We work with some of the largest corporations in the world to create opportunities for everyone, regardless of their circumstances. This programme is part of our commitment to better prepare students to secure their dream job.