Edinburgh and Lothian
Our Change Delivery teams support the customer-facing side of our business. Deliver ‘best in class’ products and services. Work alongside a wide range of stakeholders across the business. Help grow our business and keep our customers coming back for more. There’s only one place you’ll see action like this in your career – and that’s Sky.
On this two-year programme, you have the option of choosing between one of two paths: business analysis or project management.
- As a Business Analyst, you’ll focus on finding innovative solutions, designing an ideal customer experience and working with stakeholders from across the business to define and manage business requirements for change.
- As a Project Manager, you'll successfully deliver change by leading and delivering through the project team, making sure everything runs to schedule, to the agreed budget and to the commercial and business objectives.
On this programme you’ll dive into exciting projects. Work with people from Customer Operations, Product and Marketing and IT. Learn how Change Delivery supports our strategic goals. After two years, you’ll join the team as a fully trained Business Analyst or Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing
As a Business Analyst:
- Define and deliver new products and services
- Develop a streamlined customer experience
- Drive changes to the way we do things
- Support our training and communications teams, as well as retail advisors, in rolling out changes.
As a Project Manager:
- Keep track of your project’s progress
- Update relevant people in the business
- Define the business need for your project and help others understand it, too
- Manage and track risks, working with other teams to reduce impacts on timeline and budget
- Help us launch new products and services.
- These roles are based in Livingston, Scotland
- Programme duration is 2 years, rolling off into a permanent position
- Expected start is September 2022.
What we're looking for
The one essential requirement is that you're a graduate, or soon will be. Our programme is designed to give you all the knowledge and experience you need, so it doesn’t matter what your degree is in.
Other skills we're looking for include:
- A confident communicator, no matter who you’re talking to
- Collaborative, capable of building strong relationships
- An analytical thinker that can simplify your thought process for others
- Enthusiastic, flexible and keen to learn quickly
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to drive your own development.
When to apply
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Edinburgh and Lothian