Internship Placements in a sector of your Choice, sharpen your skills and develop your Job Application portfolio under supervision
Internship combined with Mentoring and Coaching to shape your next steps and brand you for the Job market. Interact with experts from the silicon Valley and Wall Street
Explore China like a local, learn Chinese language make friends from all over the world and network into China’s Business community
Join our Alumni group for Job connections and Job Database
The Marriot Luxury Hotel suit has designed an Internship Program that gives students an opportunity to enhance their education with career-related experience. The program helps prepare students to work effectively in the business world. Gaining hands-on work experience also helps students make career choices, which will result in higher job satisfaction and higher productivity.
Our program is structured, and the assignments provide learning objectives that give students the opportunity to gain practical work in their chosen career field. To identify strengths and weaknesses, constructive feedback is given to students during performance evaluations.
Available Internship Vacancies:
- Guest Relations Officer
- Front Desk Assistant
- Lobby Manager
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Hotel Assistant Manager
- Hotel Assistant Marketing Manager
- Human Resource Assistant – Hotels
- Food and Beverage Supervising Assistant
- General Management and Administration
Job responsibility ( Front Desk Intern)
- Maintain the hotel systems to ensure the accuracy of information and data, and that it is easy to use and operated in an organized and systematized way. Also Ensures that the Business Center equipment and systems are functioning at all times and that the area is maintained in a clean, tidy and organized way.
- Respond to guest complaints conduct research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listens and assists in resolving problems such as price conflicts. Remains calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Responds to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions, or meeting rooms, etc. according to individual needs.
- Contribute to the hotel and team by sharing new ideas and suggestions for improvements, being innovative and creative to provide quality service and customer care to team members and guests.
- Maintain awareness of guest’s profile and specific preferences, ensuring guest information and the business secret will not spread out
- Basic knowledge of hotel operation & front office
- Good English language skill and communication skill
- Good and positive hospitality attitude
- Another foreign language ability is a plus
- Minimum of 4/6 months duration
Our Programs and designed to guarantee safety and peace of mind. From the time of application, arrival and departure from China, we have combined comprehensive programs to meet your expectations. You are probably coming to China for the first time and CIP will deal with all relevant arrangements for your comfort
- Get a Customized program to your career fit with a personal Program Consultant
- Internship Placement into a Sectors of your Choice
- Career Mentoring with Coaches from the Silicon Valley and Wall Street
- Study Chinese Language ( 4 lessons per week)
- Accommodation: live with others interns in a community
- Insurance worth $100k
- Networking events
- Social Activities
- Trips to historical sites
- Access to Alumni Group for Job referrals
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!