You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for summer analysts to join the Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) team in London. TTS works with international clients to streamline financial processes and make transactions seamless. TTS provides innovative solutions to public sector clients, corporations and financial institutions in more than 120 countries, including 99 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. If none of these terms make sense right now, that’s ok! Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The ten-week summer analyst program starts in June and begins with an introduction to Citi and TTS. You will then join a team where you will gain a real-hands on experience by working on a number of live projects as well as attending speaker presentations. Successful summer analysts will be considered for a full-time position after graduation.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Supporting the team in identifying and executing complex cash management structures to the world's largest corporates
- Analysing transaction flows of the world's largest financial institutions
- Be a part of the front end of technological development for the financial transaction space
- Work and support more than 50 different geographies across the region to deliver the best solutions to our clients
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your penultimate/final year of university
- Expected to achieve or have achieved a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree discipline.
- You achieved a minimum of 128 UCAS points from one of the following: 3 A-Levels* / 5 Scottish Highers** or 32 points for International Baccalaureate or 75% in your European Baccalaureate or equivalent
*top three grades sat in the same year and first sitting over 2 years (excluding General Studies).
** from your 5th year at school
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone, not just those with business degrees can have a knack for business, so we’re open to all disciplines and candidates with diverse work experience. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
- You follow new technological innovations and developments impacting the industry
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
Applications will close on the 6th December 2019. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!