We are offering an exciting opportunity to join FIS as a Client Services Manager in the FIS University Program based in Birmingham, Edinburgh, or Cumbernauld. This two-year program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading fintech company!
Your role will encompass on-the-job training and you will also have the opportunity to participate in team projects, professional development seminars and online learning activity. You will work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success- including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
The UK program has a start date in September 2022 with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn the unique nature of our industry, products, and the markets in which we work
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organisation
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of peers from across the organisation!
Following the Learning week, you will continue your learning journey with your business unit and receive further functional training as you settle into your role.
About the Client Service Management team
This role sits within the Central Service Management function, interfacing to clients of FIS hosted services in Europe. The team is overall responsible for client engagement and achievement of client service levels and associated reporting.
What you will be doing
In this role, you will engage and maintain direct relationships with FIS’ clients in the debit, prepaid and merchant payments lines of business. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the client service management function to manage communications regarding service changes, incidents, and challenges our client might face
- Working with support and delivery functions to analyse and resolve incidents, problems or known errors related to failures in hosted services
- Preparing internal and client-facing service reporting
- Supporting internal governance activities including provision of reporting against key performance indicators, and reviewing these with internal support functions
- Providing a first point of escalation to clients
Who we are looking for
- You have a minimum of bachelor’s degree ideally from a numerate/technical discipline
- You are a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- You apply a positive “can-do” attitude to your work and are adaptable
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are a team player and can establish and maintain effective working relationships
- You are self-motivated, with the ability to meet deadlines
What we can offer you
- Opportunity to engage with clients and gain a good degree of responsibility relatively quickly
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits!
- Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
- Quarterly progression and development review during first two years on the program
- Virtual learning curriculum to support your professional development
- An opportunity to grow your technical skillset and build your knowledge of the payments industry