Client Success Manager , FIS University Program
Apply by: 31.12.2021
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in payments and financial services technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun!
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join FIS as a Client Success Manager the FIS University Program, based in Gateshead. This two-year program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading fintech company!
Training for the role will mainly be on-the-job and you will also have an opportunity to participate in team projects, professional development seminars and access an online learning curriculum during the two-year program. You will work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success - including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
The UK program has a start date in September 2022 with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn the unique nature of our industry, products, and the markets in which we work
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organisation
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of peers from across the organisation
Following the FIS University Program Learning week, you will continue your learning journey with your business unit and receive further functional training as you settle into your role.
About the Team
In 2019, FIS acquired Worldpay, a global leader in e-commerce and payments, forming the Merchant Solutions division of FIS.
You will be joining a highly motivated and driven team of people who work in Client Success. We operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for EMEA eCommerce and Omni Channel growth - Gaming & Trading, Digital Content & Financial Services, Airline, Travel & Hospitality and Global Retail – and in doing so we are privileged to support many of the world’s most dynamic organizations.
Client Success is a constantly changing and fast paced function made up of proactive, innovative and customer focused individuals. They work in conjunction with Business Development, Relationship Management and Implementation teams to provide an outstanding customer experience which differentiates Worldpay from its competitors to win new business and retain existing clients.
The team provide best in class support by engaging with their customers to build a detailed understanding of their needs, proactively analysing their payment data and maintaining in-depth knowledge of products and the industry.
What you will be doing
As a Client Success Manager, you will be supporting a portfolio of large enterprise customers with their operational needs. You will be required to proactively manage and build strong relationships working as part of an account team.
This is a customer facing role, providing expert knowledge to our Enterprise clients. You will work collaboratively with key stakeholders from within the wider business to drive change and find timely solutions for your customers queries. You will develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of FIS products and demonstrate comprehensive industry knowledge.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing high quality and timely responses to resolve customer’s operational queries, primarily over e-mail
- Recommending best approach and driving actions to resolve the Client’s operational payment issues, which may require coordinating efforts across business teams
- Supporting the Commercial and Relationship teams to win new business and retain existing customers
- Planning and conducting training for customers to enable them to self-serve
- Collating and analyzing data to proactively identify optimization opportunities and presenting as recommendations to customers to help inform, educate and optimize their payments
Who we are looking for
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- A strong affinity for Technology
- Strong interpersonal skills – a confident communicator
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, with a willingness to ask questions and put forward ideas
- Highly organized with good time management skills and an ability to multi-task
- A team player with an ability to build a network both internally and externally – and comfortable interacting with a diverse group of stakeholders
- You have a keen interest in payment solutions and aspire to develop a successful career within the FinTech industry!
What we can offer you
- A multifaceted role, with an opportunity to gain a good degree of responsibility relatively quickly
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits: Medical and Health, Well-Being, Lifestyle, and many more
- Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
- Quarterly progression and development reviews during your first two years on the program
- Virtual learning curriculum to support your professional development
- Opportunity to build your knowledge of the broader commercial payments industry
- A supportive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.