Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the UK are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
- Services rendered will adhere to applicable Johnson & Johnson SOPs, WIs, etc.
- Work with Study Teams and partners to maintain and track relevant activities in CTMS.
- Creation/distribution of regulatory binders
- Timely tracking of study essential documents and ensuring completeness of the Trial Master File for assigned clinical studies according to appropriate regulations, departmental guidelines, and work instructions.
- Distribution of safety documentation to other functional groups in support of safety committee meetings as requested (supporting role).
- Creation and generation of system reports.
- Provide support for study supplies creation, ordering and distribution to the sites e.g. print protocols, burn DVDs
- Assist with Device tracking and ordering if required and if applicable.
- 2 years of Bio Science related degree level study completed
- A minimum of 2:1 achieved in first year of study
Key skills and competencies:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion for working in the pharmaceutical/medical industry
- Excellent research skills
- Highly analytical
- High level of scientific understanding and intellectual capacity
- Adaptable and able to work with a wide range of different personalities
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Seeks opportunities to learn and grow professionally
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload autonomously
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Previous clinical research experience or Clinical/medical background is a plus.
- Requires experience and knowledge working with computer systems (Microsoft office – Excel, Word and Power Point).