Reporting to a Principal Consultant in the Professional Services & Consulting practice, and supported by highly skilled and experienced consultants working, this is an exciting opportunity to deepen your technology consulting skills while making a meaningful contribution to live Ensono projects and engagements.
In the first 4-6 weeks, you’ll start learning/refining the skills needed to design and implement Microsoft Azure infrastructure. As you move into your third month at Ensono, you’ll be regularly working alongside Ensono consultants to deliver Azure infrastructure solutions. Above and beyond working on real-life Azure consultancy engagements, you’ll identify a solution to a problem regularly encountered by Ensono (or our clients) and execute a placement project to deliver a relevant Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
During your placement, you will:
- Devise, plan, execute and deliver a technical project that broadens and deepens your IT knowledge while also enhancing Ensono’s consulting offerings.
- Regularly contribute on a “hands-on” basis to live Microsoft Azure consulting projects and engagements.
- Learn/hone/refine skills in one or more disciplines relevant to the design and delivery of Microsoft Azure infrastructure, particularly automation technologies such as Bicep or Terraform.
- Play a full part in all team meetings and forums (such as design, planning and retrospective sessions).
- Experience working as part of a highly motivated and collegiate remote team of Azure Consultants.
- Have the opportunity to meet your team and other colleagues face-to-face.
- Curious about “The Cloud”, particularly (but not limited to) Microsoft Azure.
- Someone who loves finding the solution to technical problems.
- Passionate about technology, whether in the palm of your hand, on your desktop or running on a remote server.
- Eager to absorb technical knowledge and develop associated skills.
Your Skills & Experience Includes
- Problem solving.
- Prototyping & experimentation.
- Following and applying documented standards or processes, in any walk of life.
- Any experience in, or knowledge of, Microsoft Azure.
- Skills in the Windows operating system.
- Exposure to Linux (particularly Ubuntu).
- Familiarity with agile methodologies/approaches such as Lean and Kanban.
Our Commitment to You
When you join Ensono you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission, and we would all like to grow and be successful together.
This role is hybrid, with time being split at home and our European Headquarters in Staines-Upon-Thames, Middlesex.