A customer service representative can work in a variety of industries, including health care, retail, financial services, crypto-currency companies and many others. Many customer service representatives work in call centers, although those in health care settings will work in hospitals and clinics. The job requires frequent interaction with people.
Coinbase is now hiring a Customer Service Representative. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
On a typical day, duties include:
- Answering questions from customers
- Resolving concerns
- Handling complaints
- Maintaining current customer records by updating information.
Customer Service Representative Highlights:
This position pays £25 to £35 hourly
Customer Service Representative Job Description:
- Effective Communication – It is critical to listen and understand the incoming call to ensure the member's issue is quickly identified. Ability to maintain composure while handling difficult conversations and de-escalating the call. Demonstrate soft skills (i.e. caring, empathy, positive attitude, and tone) to drive effective communication with the member.
- Trade – Trading for customers online on different platform and online sites.
- Customer Focus – While keeping the member at the center of everything we do, we will empower our employees to achieve First Call Resolution by actively listening, resolving issues, providing follow-up, give education, and coaching to minimize callbacks.
- Consultative – Provide necessary education and/or direction to the member on the claim filing process, available products and “screen share” to assist with website navigation.
- Decision Making / Problem Solving – making use of available tools and resources to make informed decisions to assist our members.
- Accountable for and provides high-quality, customer-focused telephonic service using knowledge of procedures and systems to meet and/or exceed member satisfaction while educating constituents policies and programs.
- Consult with members to support easy navigation of the available online tools, from checking an account balance to submitting claims.
- Accountable for resolving issues without management intervention to remove barriers for the member.
- Accountable to protect sensitive member information with discretion
- Responsible for all levels of member engagement, while prioritizing effectively to meet member service goals/deadlines
- If you think this Customer Service Representative position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!