South East + 1
From humble beginnings to becoming one of the UK’s largest privately held software companies, we have supplied innovative administrative solutions to businesses, charities and the public sector for over 40 years!
Partnering with multi-million pound enterprise Hg, we have received numerous investments, including the UK’s largest and Europe’s third largest private equity led software buyout, representing an EV of around £1.3bn, following our track record of success!
We have an excellent working environment – one that has seen us win many awards including UK’s Best Workplace, UK’s Best Workplace for Women, UK’s Best Workplace in Tech and 2021/2022 Certified Company award!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Communications Executive to join our Group Marketing team. This role is important as you'll be responsible for the management and development of content across operational and critical customer communications.
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Communications Executive, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Managing the end-to-end process to deliver company communications, including liaising with key stakeholders and requesting data in a timely manner
- Managing company communication delivery through our project management tool
- Creating, editing, and proofreading content to an exceptional standard for target audiences
- Working with key stakeholders on customer communication requirements and signing-off for release
- Supporting the day-to-day activities of the communications team including additional copywriting for internal and external communications as well as social media
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks or projects which support IRIS business needs.
What skills and experience do you need to have?
We're looking for a someone with the following skills/qualifications, competencies and experience:
- Confident working with senior-level stakeholders
- Exceptional command of the English language for persuasion
- Excellent written and spoken English with exceptional vocabulary and grammar
- Creative and innovative outlook to copywriting
- Ability to change your style of writing according to the audience
- IT skills (use of Microsoft Office and social management platforms)
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A strong eye for detail and good communication skills
- A positive and gracious manner, and can-do attitude
- Strong business acumen
- High attention to detail.
- Previous experience in copywriting for marketing and communications (advantageous).
Why you should apply...
At IRIS, we believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. To help with that, we offer the following:
Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Additional benefits, such as Bike to Work and discount schemes
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
South East, North West