At PMA, creating value for our community members through peer-to-peer networking, educational programs, small member councils, exclusive members-only events, and in person summits is what we're all about, and it's a key driver of our incredible growth.
You’ll connect directly with industry experts, participate in advocacy engagement activities, and produce events. Most importantly, you’ll help delight our community members and engage new ones.
- Conceptualise, produce and host compelling and commercial calendar of virtual and in-person events and digital offerings (podcasts, webinar series, workshops, summits)
- Shape the event type, discussion format and content focus, producing high-level agendas to create amazing attendee and member experiences
- Sourcing and secure leading industry practitioners to participate in community offerings
- Working closely with the marketing and sales teams to deliver growing sponsorship & ticket revenues, grow brand awareness and engage and acquire new community members
- Recruit ambassadors to help drive communities forward through advocacy, and empower them to lead events with our community.
- Through competitive intelligence, research and feedback identify new offerings that enhance the community and brand and work towards member acquisition, engagement and pipeline
- You’ll gain experience in everything from event production, digital content creation, and community management. It doesn’t stop there and if the below sounds like you - we’d love to hear from you:
- Commercially driven and curious, with an eye for new opportunities
- The ability to grasp complex topics and spot business trends across multiple markets
- A people person who thrives in a fast-paced start-up, high-growth collaborative environment
- Confidence to communicate with, senior-level leaders, build and maintain long-lasting, strategic relationships
- You’re ready to take ownership over your work, are a level-headed problem-solver, unafraid to use your initiative and provide solutions
- Creating events and member experiences our communities cant afford to miss sounds like an exciting challenge
- Excellent communication, research and analytical skills
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- You’ve a keen interest in business and technology
- (Desirable) 2.1 Degree or above