£30,000 - £35,000
Are you a talented and driven student looking to launch your career with a leading global consulting firm?
Generation Success has partnered with AlixPartners to bring you an exciting internship programme!
We’re looking for 2025 graduates to join the Turnaround & Restructuring Services (TRS) team. In this graduate programme, you'll immediately get to work with senior-level colleagues in small teams and participate in making real change for your clients while providing exposure to a range of financial restructuring projects.
AlixPartners has been recognised as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. They are widely known for their out-of-the-box approach to management consulting. Are you ready?
AlixPartners is a leading global business advisory firm of results-oriented professionals who specialise in creating value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life cycle.
Serving in a range of advisory, consulting, or interim leadership roles, they focus on solving their client's most challenging business issues with a cross-disciplinary approach that encompasses everything from enterprise improvement and financial advisory services to information management, leadership and organisational effectiveness, and turnaround and restructuring.
What makes this programme different?
Partnership with Generation Success
AlixPartners have entrusted Generation Success to run a fair recruitment process which means they are fully committed to bringing diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives to the company.
Generation Success has been connecting diverse candidates to employers for over a decade and it is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. We do this by conducting a bias-free process, utilising our social mobility methodology and providing support to all applicants during the application process.
Support during your application
Although exciting, starting a new job can also be daunting at first. Generation Success will ensure your transition is as smooth as possible providing regular support during the process:
- Application Guidance: A dedicated GS programme manager will support you at every stage of the application process.
- Preparation Sessions: Attend workshops and speed mentoring sessions to make sure you feel prepared for the interviews and assessments.
- Tailored Support: Get your very own mentor to support you during the onboarding phase, and regular check-ins until you find your footing.
- Networking Events: Get exclusive access to GS events, connect with like-minded people and discuss how to navigate the corporate world.
What you'll need
- Second year student expecting a minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree from any discipline in 2025.
- Financial literacy will be important to your success and you will ideally have a basic understanding of a company’s financial statements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or interest in extracurricular activities outside of your degree such as voluntary work, sports, travel, music.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (familiarity or interest in programming languages is a plus!)
- Business-level fluency in English. Additional languages are desirable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
£30,000 - £35,000