Contract Management Internship
Join Disney for a challenging and rewarding 12-month internship!
During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
About The Internship
As an Intern for the Contract Management Centre, you will be an essential part of the Disney Consumer Products, Games and Publishing business team as they manage the licensing contracts for all Merchandise and Publishing throughout EMEA. You will be immersed in the day to day business needs by primarily issuing Non Disclosure Agreements, Artwork Release Letters, Point of Sale letters, running recurring and ad-hoc reports on business trends and metrics. You will also be involved in ensuring compliance with contract policies and procedures, drafting agreements, resolving issues and you will have the opportunity to be part of the many projects the team runs. This internship will strengthen your attention to detail and stakeholder management as well as your knowledge of the licensing industry.
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2023
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Studying a degree discipline relevant to the function eg Law, Business
- A strong interest in a future career in law/policy/business trends
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Strong MS Office skills
What we offer
- Develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
- Constructive on-the-job training as well as companywide learning and development initiatives
- Learn how decisions and actions are made within a global business environment
- Take on real responsibility and become an essential part of an encouraging team
- Have the support and network of a large community of interns
- Gain essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and your future career
- Annual salary of £21,000 with 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great discounts on Disney products!
We will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world’s leading entertainment company. There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!