Join our Corporate Banking Off-Cycle Analyst Program to kick-start an exciting career with on-the-job support.
You’ll be based in one of our Frankfurt, Stockholm, Paris or Milan offices.
Type of opportunity
Internship – analyst level
Closing date for applications
28 February 2022
What you need to apply
You’ll need to be currently studying for a degree, and on track for a 2:1. Fluency in English is essential for all roles and the local language is required for regional roles.
Help us shape a new world at Bank of America
The worlds of sustainable finance, workplace culture and technology are evolving fast. Together we can shape them to be smarter, greener, safer and more inclusive.
At Bank of America, we care deeply about our planet and the people on it. That’s why we provide billions of dollars in financing for sustainable business activities. We develop emerging technology to help organizations gain funding more safely, rapidly and globally than ever. And we support our people to lead the way in change, too.
Our Off-Cycle Analyst program is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of work as a full time Corporate Banking analyst. During your internship you will be placed within one of our country coverage teams, working across a diverse range of industries and products.
Global Corporate Banking is focused on relationship management of large cap global corporate and financial institution clients, managing the day-to-day relationship as well as origination of new business with specific responsibility for delivering financing, treasury and risk management advice and execution to our clients globally.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist Global Corporate Banking professionals in relationship management, origination and execution across a diverse set of product areas
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our clients, the industries in which they operate and how the bank helps support both their growth aspirations and day-to-day banking requirements
- Provide market-informed judgments on a broad array of financing strategies to address clients' specific needs
- Help prepare detailed financial models and analytical presentations to provide advice across the capital structure
- Become proficient at credit analysis and the various metrics used to price and structure various debt instruments
- Gain familiarity with the legal and documentation aspects of various debt instruments
- Work on live transactions and interact with clients as you build your network and experience
- Help to generate ideas and cross selling opportunities for new and existing clients
- Assist in the development of client specific analysis (e.g. capital structure, acquisition finance)
- Work closely with Investment Banking Capital Markets and Global Transaction Services teams on client coverage and origination
How would you shape your world?
At Bank of America, we’ll help you shape your own world through opportunities to learn, grow and belong. You’ll work in collaborative, global teams and experience the support we offer, from mentorship programs to development opportunities. We foster a diverse, inclusive culture, where you’ll build networks through clubs, activities and events.
Ready to kick-start your career?
We need all kinds of people, perspectives and skills, so if you’re as passionate as we are about making the world better, this could be the opportunity for you.
Analyst internships and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application as early as you can.
Frankfurt; Stockholm; Paris; Milan