London is a city that needs no introduction. It’s the epicenter of business, politics, and culture in the UK. Home to a number of famous landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Westminister Abbey, and Elizabeth Tower - London guarantees to provide the perfect backdrop to a career defining internship.
International Internships with CRCC Asia – fun, exciting, and career building
Do you have a dream job in mind but don’t know where to begin? Are you struggling to start your career in this ultra competitive jobs market? Have you ever wanted to work and live in one of the world’s megacities? If the answer to either of those questions is “yes” then CRCC Asia is here to help.
Interning abroad gives you the authentic travelling experience AND boosts your career prospects at the same time – it’s literally the best of both worlds. What CRCC Asia are offering, is the chance to gain valuable work experience in a career field of your choice whilst living in London, a city rich with culture, sports, and international investment that is driving commerce on the city like never before! How long you stay is up to you, we provide internship placements for up to 3-months.
If you can think of something, chances are you’ll be able to find it in London. When it comes to shopping centers, museums, art galleries, stadiums, concert venues, cultural landmarks, pubs, and cafes - London has an embarrassment of riches.
There’s no better place to soak up British culture than London. If it’s the Medieval period you’re interested in, head to the Tower of London. Construction of the tower began in the 11th century, it’s a site where one king and three queens have met their demise. Today, it is most notable for housing the illustrious Crown Jewels. For a glimpse into the Tudor era, head to Shakespeare's Globe, an exact replica of the famous venue which hosted the famous poet’s greatest works. The theatre is a popular venue to enjoy many high-end stage productions. If you’d prefer something a bit more this century, then head to the Tate Modern art gallery - London’s stand-out art gallery. Not only does it host a number of the world’s most famous artworks in a truly iconic building, it is also completely free to the public.
If you’re a sports fan, London is for you. The city’s metropolitan area is home to Wembley, the national football stadium; Twickenem, the national rugby stadium; Wimbledon, the world’s most famous tennis stadium; and Lord’s, the national cricket ground. If fashion is for you, London is home to many world-renowned designers; best showcased by London Fashion Week, held twice-a-year in February and September.
Apart from the plethora of amazing things to do in London, the continued investment into the city and it’s thriving economy makes working in the city a fantastic addition to any resume/CV. London is at the forefront of many career fields including finance, technology, media, fashion, business, and real estate.
CRCC Asia has partnered with Saint Peter’s University in Jersey City, New Jersey, to offer a U.S. transcript and award 3, 6, or 9 academic credits for our international internship programs. Students will be enrolled in CRCC-295: CRCC Asia Internship Course.
Credit awarded will be based on the successful completion of CRCC Asia’s Global Internship Curriculum, CareerBridge, proof of hours worked, reflective essay, and an evaluation from your host company supervisor.
Why CRCC Asia?
We’ve won numerous awards for our internship programs. They’re often praised for providing an immersive experience into local culture, cuisine, history, and business! Not to mention, our programs and hosting-companies will make you stand out from the crowd by ensuring you acquire the skills most sought after by employers.
- Since 2008, CRCC Asia has been providing award-winning global internship programs to 9,000+ students and professionals
- CRCC Asia partners with three government-related institutions and 65+ universities worldwide, maintaining our reputation as the leading provider of internships in Asia
- Our internship programs have been featured on BBC News, CNBC, Sky News, The New York Times, The Daily Mail, The Financial Times, and others
- About 20% of our CRCC Asia interns receive a full-time offer from their host company at the conclusion of their internship
- 89% of CRCC Asia alumni obtain a graduate-level job, with many employed by investment banks, law firms, and marketing agencies by showcasing their international internship experience on their resume/CV
As part of the program tuition, you will be provided with the following:
- Guaranteed internship in one of your 3 career fields of choice
- Access to CareerBridge, our professional development hub, which contains our 12 professional development courses
- High-quality accommodation
- 24/7 on the ground support & assistance
- Airport Pickup
- Orientation weekend with a welcome tour and banquet
- Welcome pack including Transport and SIM card
- Cultural activities, business events, and volunteer activities
Gaining valuable skills
You can expect to build upon the following skills during your internship, and we actively encourage companies to involve interns in as many areas of the business as possible.
- Research skills - most companies will ask you to complete some form of a research project. This could draw upon your area of expertise, or it could be a new topic. You may be exposed to new research methods and sources.
- Communication skills - You will sometimes be working as part of a multinational team on various projects and can expect your communication skills to improve, along with essential skills such as cultural sensitivity.
- Presentation skills - You may be asked to present your research, findings or opinions to your supervisor or other senior members of the company. This will build your confidence and presentation skills.
- Client exposure - We encourage companies to take interns to business meetings and to allow them to experience contact with clients. This is not guaranteed, but many of our interns come home having had this experience.
- Industry-specific knowledge - Whatever sector you choose to work in, you will gain industry-specific knowledge and understanding, which can significantly improve future employability.
- Social skills - Outside of work hours, interns are often treated to lunches, dinners and nights out by their colleagues. Alongside new work friends, CRCC Asia interns normally become a close group and take full advantage of all that the city has to offer.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!