Mumbai is vibrant, exciting, and unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. The city is brimming with young and ambitious people, looking to make their mark in this illustrious city. In terms of entertainment, Mumbai has an embarrassment of riches including: UNESCO world heritage sites, all major Bollywood studios, Championship winning sports teams, globally recognised restaurants, and fashion boutiques aplenty.
International Internships with CRCC Asia – fun, exciting, and career building
Do you have a dream job in mind but don’t know where to begin? Are you struggling to start your career in this ultra competitive jobs market? Have you ever wanted to work and live in one of Asia’s megacities? If the answer to either of those questions is “yes” then CRCC Asia is here to help.
Interning abroad gives you the authentic travelling experience AND boosts your career prospects at the same time – it’s literally the best of both worlds. What CRCC Asia are offering, is the chance to gain valuable work experience in a career field of your choice whilst living in Mumbai, India’s cultural and commercial capital. How long you stay is up to you, we provide internship placements for a duration of 1, 2, or 3-months.
It’s no secret that India has gone through an economic transformation over the last 20 years - now officially the 6th largest economy in the world. What makes India unique is the fact it has achieved financial success without diluting its culture and deep-rooted spiritualism. The country boasts a remarkable 37 UNESCO world heritage sites including the Taj Mahal – a pop-culture phenomenon.
CRCC Asia’s internship program will provide you with an immersive experience within India’s most influential city: Mumbai. Mumbai has something for everyone, whether that be, the Mumbai Indians – India’s most successful cricket team, the city’s legion of fashion boutiques or the world-famous Bollywood studios.
CRCC Asia has partnered with Saint Peter’s University in Jersey City, New Jersey, to offer a U.S. transcript and award 3, 6, or 9 academic credits for our international internship programs. Students will be enrolled in CRCC-295: CRCC Asia Internship Course.
Credit awarded will be based on the successful completion of CRCC Asia’s Global Internship Curriculum, CareerBridge, proof of hours worked, reflective essay, and an evaluation from your host company supervisor.
Why CRCC Asia?
We’ve won numerous awards for our internship programs. They’re often praised for providing an immersive experience into local culture, cuisine, history, and business! Not to mention, our programs and hosting-companies will make you stand out from the crowd by ensuring you acquire the skills most sought after by employers.
- Since 2008, CRCC Asia has been providing award-winning global internship programs to 9,000+ students and professionals
- CRCC Asia partners with three government-related institutions and 65+ universities worldwide, maintaining our reputation as the leading provider of internships in Asia
- Our internship programs have been featured on BBC News, CNBC, Sky News, The New York Times, The Daily Mail, The Financial Times, and others
- About 20% of our CRCC Asia interns receive a full-time offer from their host company at the conclusion of their internship
- 89% of CRCC Asia alumni obtain a graduate-level job, with many employed by investment banks, law firms, and marketing agencies by showcasing their international internship experience on their resume/CV
As part of the program tuition, you will be provided with the following:
- Guaranteed internship in one of your 3 sectors of choice
- Access to CareerBridge, our professional development hub, which contains our 12 professional development courses
- High-quality accommodation
- 24/7 on the ground support & assistance
- Airport Pickup
- Orientation weekend with a welcome tour and banquet
- Welcome pack including Transport and SIM card
- Cultural activities, business events, and volunteer activities
Gaining valuable skills
You can expect to build upon the following skills during your internship, and we actively encourage companies to involve interns in as many areas of the business as possible.
- Research skills - most companies will ask you to complete some form of a research project. This could draw upon your area of expertise, or it could be a new topic. You may be exposed to new research methods and sources.
- Communication skills - You will sometimes be working as part of a multinational team on various projects and can expect your communication skills to improve, along with essential skills such as cultural sensitivity.
- Presentation skills - You may be asked to present your research, findings or opinions to your supervisor or other senior members of the company. This will build your confidence and presentation skills.
- Client exposure - We encourage companies to take interns to business meetings and to allow them to experience contact with clients. This is not guaranteed, but many of our interns come home having had this experience.
- Industry-specific knowledge - Whatever sector you choose to work in, you will gain industry-specific knowledge and understanding, which can significantly improve future employability.
- Social skills - Outside of work hours, interns are often treated to lunches, dinners and nights out by their colleagues. Alongside new work friends, CRCC Asia interns normally become a close group and take full advantage of all that the city has to offer.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!