Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Our Internship Program runs for 10 weeks, from June to August and is open to penultimate year students graduating in 2021 who are passionate about gaining an insight into Technology (IT).
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. Our Technology teams play a vital role in designing and building the tools and systems that respond to clients' changing needs.
- Credit Suisse requires first-class technology to operate efficiently and competitively, and relies on thousands of the best technology people to carry it forward. Always looking towards the future, the Technology division is focused on 6 themes:
- Data Science & Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
- Innovation & Automation
Our Credit Suisse Technology professionals work across a diverse range of technology - from complex programming and client relationship management to information architecture.
Whatever your role and team, you’ll thrive in an environment based on innovation and technical excellence, creativity and delivery.
You’ll need to be in your penultimate year of study for a Bachelors, Masters or PhD qualification (or equivalent) in any discipline, and be available for the full 10 weeks and be able to start full-time employment in July 2021.
We accept applications from degrees in any discipline, although a relevant degree or major is preferred for most careers in Technology. Subjects include: Computer Science, Financial Computing, Information Management for Business, Mathematics, Physics (and any other related Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics subject).
While our employees have a wide range of experiences and interests, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement. Whatever your background, you’ll need to be:
- Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions
- A leader who naturally attracts followers
- A critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- A self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
- A collaborative team member who builds excellent relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability
December 8, 2019
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!