Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Our Investment Banking: Capital Markets & Advisory Final Year Internship Program runs for 10 weeks, from September to November and is open to finalists, 2021 graduates, and post-graduates who are interested in gaining an insight into Investment Banking.
Credit Suisse’s Investment Banking: Capital Markets & Advisory offer financial advisory and capital raising services to clients, including corporations, private equity firms, and governments. We specialize in innovative solutions, drawing on our global expertise from across the full spectrum of products: mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity underwriting, corporate derivative and other structured products.
The groups within IB: CM&A are broadly categorized as:
Industry coverage groups:
- Industrials & Energy(INDNRG)
- Technology, Media andTelecoms (TMT)
- Consumer & Retail,Healthcare & Real Estate (CRRH)
- Financial InstitutionsGroup (FIG)
- Financial Sponsors Group(FSG).
- Mergers and Acquisitions(M&A)
- Equity Capital MarketSolutions (ECMS)
- Debt Capital MarketSolutions (DCMS)
- UK Investment Banking(UKIB)
- Various opportunities inEMEA regional offices, Milan, Madrid, Frankfurt, Paris
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks colleagues with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team. We’ll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extracurricular activities. We’re looking to build future leaders who add fresh and diverse perspectives to our business.
Whatever your background, you’ll need to be:
- A leader who engendersdedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- A problem solver withexcellent analytical skills
- A self-starter whoachieves significant results
- A supportive andadaptable team member who can build long-lasting relationships
- An articulatecommunicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committedto the highest standards of ethical behaviour
24th January 2021
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!