We are looking for an enthusiastic Placement student Pensions Analyst to join our team specializing in Corporate Treasury for our Corporate Segment in Darlington, United Kingdom,During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Interaction with the Trustee Board, Sub Committees and internal/external parties. Including organising meetings and specific projects for the UK in relation to investment and triannual valuation.
- Interaction with the day to day running of the UK plan, including but not limited to, the dynamics of arranging training, Intricacies of pension data retention, database, storage of information. Sox controls, payments, segregation of duties, monthly reporting and monitoring.
- Assisting the day to day pension administration ensuring a customer focused service is provided. Resolution of customer queries in a professional and timely manner and review/report on Customer Satisfaction Surveys and follow up action points
- Confidently Setting up and assisting the running of the European Governance meetings and the outcomes, with the possibility of other regional committees.
- Develop a Pension Plan Matrix for EMEA and APAC.
- Assisting the three pensions team with project related work
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Working towards a college, university or equivalent degree in a related business field such as Economics, HR, Law or governance.
- Strong verbal and written, communication and decision-making skills are essential.
- An interest in Pensions, Strategy or Corporate Governance would be beneficial.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!