South East + 1•
Our busy Customer and Marketing team is looking for people to support their mission - to reach the hearts, minds, and spirits of our customers to help them meet their goals.
Join us and you’ll have an opportunity to make an impact. To empower projects that deliver real-world benefits across Britain. To hear our customers say they couldn’t have done it without us. And to be central to OS’s vision: to be recognised as world leaders in geospatial services; creating location insight for positive impact.
About the role
Our Customer Experience team is looking for a new member who can help our organisation and customers to `See a better place`. They want to do this by bringing the voice of our customers alive throughout the organisation and helping influence change and innovation that will deliver our Customer Experience vision and strategy.
As a Customer Experience Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing data and creating customer insight that supports our Customer Experience vision. You will provide recommendations that help the organisation fix customer pain points and design products and services that align with the moments that matter most for our customers.
- Work alongside the Customer Experience team analysing a variety of data and insights
- Gather and analyse insights using a wide range of data sources including, social media, acquisition & retention data, Customer Services data, customer feedback, etc…. to provide actionable insight and recommendations to key stakeholders across OS
- Produce concise summaries, telling the story of what the data & insight means from a wider business perspective to be able to influence what the organisation needs to do to deliver the desired Branded Customer Experience
- Add value to insights by using external market research, identifying customer trends and behaviours
- Support the delivery of the voice of our customers across the business through a variety of channels and sources
- Support the CX team with the delivery of the Customer Experience vision and strategy
Key Skills and Experience
- Graduate (or equivalent experience) within business studies, statistics or other related marketing or market research field
- Resilient and able to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Ability to analyse customer data and market trends to influence improvement and change
- Ability to tell a story with using data and analysis of customer actions and feedback
- Proficiency in MS Office, with a special emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of the following systems is desirable but not essential
- Google Analytics
- MS Dynamics and Power BI
- Able to build solid working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Dependable, capable of working independently and as part of a matrix
- Self-motivated, organised, and able to work to tight deadlines
- Proactive with inquisitive mind, self-driven character with a passion for understanding customer experience
- Can-do attitude to all work, whether it`s a small admin task to analysing complex data
We want you to love what you do. That’s why our benefits package rewards a job well done. Check out how we support and invest in our employees by clicking here.
We’ll give you:
- Salary – £25,577 - £28,585
- Performance related bonus
- A competitive pension scheme
- Flexible working options
- 25 days annual leave - (30 days after five years) bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- Plus, a suite of excellent additional benefits
Location: We embrace a hybrid working model at OS and understand there is no one size fits all in relation to how we work. We have a fantastic HQ in Southampton, Hampshire where you will be required to spend one day a week with the remaining time being a personal choice as to whether you work from home, one of our regional offices or spend more time at OSHQ.
Closing date: 29 May 2022
We believe diversity and inclusion is about working together – in an encouraging and respectful environment to reach our full potential. We believe combining different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives will help us reach our vision and be trusted and admired across the globe for setting the standards and leading the way.
We are looking for passionate people from a range of backgrounds and welcome applications from any race, age, gender, background or religion.
We’re individually talented and collectively powerful, and we give you the space to take your career in whichever direction you want.
Southampton, Hampshire (Hybrid)
South East, South West