Customer Renewals Associate
Apply by: 30.11.2021
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Renewals Associate to join our Payroll and HR Renewals Team based in Wigan.
Reporting to a Team Leader, you will primarily manage client communications to provide a high quality of customer service, retain existing clients and increase the company’s reputation to boost sales.
As the Customer Renewals Associate, you will contact existing clients to renew their policies and prepare renewal documentation. You must have a professional understanding of what makes first-class customer service, as well as flexibility and ability to multi-task, with strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Renewals Associate, your day-to-day tasks will typically involve the following:
- Provide a focused and friendly service to all customers, providing quotations, and assisting with queries
- Maximise the revenue IRIS receives from each customer by ensuring excellent customer service whilst adhering to company policies
- Assume ownership of an enquiry made until the issue is fully resolved
- Communicate quotations, advising the most appropriate in terms of price and cover to meet the customers’ needs
- Respond to enquiries from customers received by email/phone ensuring that all information required by customers is obtained and communicated in a timely manner
- Maintain the system for raising renewals and ensuring they are actioned before the renewal date
- Telephone account management and the ability to build strong customer relationships
- Maintain an acceptable level of product knowledge by keeping up-to-date with product developments
- Provide proactive customer communications and tracking of customer activities
What skills and experience do you need to have?
- Customer facing experience; face to face or telephone based
- Sales background (desirable)
- Payroll or HR knowledge (advantageous)
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated team player
- A commitment to providing good customer service
- The ability to enter information, produce documentation, and supply information quickly and accurately
- Strong written, oral communication and numeric abilities
- Ability to remain calm under pressure using logical thinking
- Self-motivated and an enthusiastic team player
- IT literate – MS Outlook, Basic knowledge of MS Suite
- Attention to detail
- Looking to progress and build a career within a successful organisation
Who are we?
As one of the UK’s largest privately held software companies, IRIS Software Group exists to simplify the lives of businesses, schools and organisations.
IRIS provides software solutions and services that substantially enhance operational compliance, efficiency and accuracy, empowering the users of our technology to look forward with certainty and confidence.
Over 4 million parents use our software to connect with their child’s school, 18% of UK employees are paid via an IRIS payroll solution, 50,000 SMEs use IRIS cloud bookkeeping and 21,000 firms rely on us for legislative compliance.
Our operational software is the invisible but essential beating heart of our customers’ businesses, supporting them in a range of objectives, from maintaining legislative compliance to boosting engagement with stakeholders and enhancing productivity.
It’s vital these mission-critical functions work first time, every time.
That’s why IRIS helps businesses run the tough stuff, stay compliant and get operational tasks done right first time, every time – so they can focus on productivity and growth.
Why you should apply…
IRIS is a company built on hiring the best people; our people are our greatest assets. They enable us to be the innovative, market-leading, and high-performing company that we are today.
We’re delighted to be certified as a Great Place to Work and one of the UK’s Best Workplaces for Women. These accolades confirm that our employees have a consistently positive experience at IRIS, with the certifications considering employee wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, trust in management, effective communication and recognition/reward.
IRIS is committed to engaging, rewarding and empowering our employees, and this is central to what we do. This is why we work to create an environment where employees feel like they are part of a team.
So, what can we offer you?
- Competitive salary including quarterly commission scheme and bonus scheme
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Complimentary benefits, including Bike to Work and discount schemes
Wigan (flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week)