Customer Success Executive
South East + 1•
At GTI, it’s the role of the Customer Success team to deliver successful outcomes for the 500+ employers, professional bodies, and education providers we work with. We do this by ensuring the opportunities they have are promoted to the right students and graduates using targetjobs in the right way, at the right time. We are outcome focused, collaborative, innovative and use our interest in data to monitor and evolve recruitment campaigns.
As a team we are committed to our individual and collective development and are excited to welcome team members who want to grow with the department.
Our roles are hybrid working with the option of 2 days either based at out bustling London office or our picturesque Wallingford Oxfordshire HQ.
As a Customer Success Executive you will delight in building trusted relationships providing exceptional customer service and exceeding expectations. You will build on your recent experiences of your own employability and job hunting journey to help others on theirs.
You will quickly take responsibility for a portfolio of subscription customers providing an end-to-end service from onboarding to subscription review and renewal recommendations. Through timely and accurate administration of recruitment and marketing collateral and careful monitoring and optimisation, you will enjoy achieving the recruitment objectives for your customers and the opportunities they offer students and graduates.
You will be...
- a fast learner of platforms and processes.
- a good listener inspiring confidence and trust.
- a strong team player
- incredibly organised with the ability of managing upwards of 50 relationships.
- confident with reporting and analysis, able to explain data to your customers.
- committed to improving working practices, identifying efficiencies and areas of opportunity.
Work Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of student and graduate recruitment processes
- A confident and professional manner with excellent written, phone and conversational skills
- Experience of working in an administrative and/or customer facing role
- Basic understanding of website performance data
- Computer literate – MS Office, CRM systems
- Proactive, adaptable and a quick learner
- Focused, conscientious, efficient with excellent time management skills
- Collaborate with peers and other people inside and outside the business
Please send your CV and covering letter to Amy McSweeney via the 'Apply by email' button.
London, Wallingford (Oxfordshire)
South East, Greater London