Are you a graduate keen on data and looking for a chance to kickstart your career? Rockborne could be the place for you with our Data Programme!
Rockborne was founded by a team of passionate industry experts with decades of international Data & Analytics experience, with the aim to turn our graduates into talented, world-class consultants. We employ diverse, talented, and ambitious graduates and immerse you in a powerful combination of bespoke technical, business, and interpersonal training to meet the needs of leading UK companies.
You will be a part of Rockborne’s bespoke 28 month paid training programme, providing you with a truly rounded training experience, so as well as learning to excel in areas including data engineering and data analytics, we will train you in business acumen, consultancy and much much more. This is your chance to learn from the best in the business, and take on real-world data problems.
After an initial 16 weeks of in person training, you will spend the next two years gaining real-world experiences with our clients, whilst continuing to get support, development, mentoring, and coaching from our experienced Rockborne team.
Our clients are UK wide so you could work anywhere, but most projects are within the M25 and range from fast-growing start-ups to industry titans on your Rockborne journey. Our in person training programme is London-based at our Wimbledon head office and we’re looking for Graduates who are up for a challenge.
We will ensure you’re matched to a leading business that will offer you the optimal experience based on your ethical beliefs, career preferences, development aspirations, and our clients’ requirements. You will need to be flexible where you’re located but, rest assured, no matter where you are based, you will always get access and support from your Rockborne family.
We will support you every step of the way and provide you with sound career advice to make sure you emerge from Rockborne fully equipped to make a difference in the world of data.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Educated to a degree level with a strong interest in data - you don't need set grades or a certain degree to join us
· A natural problem solver, comfortable translating complex issues in a clear and easy to understand way
· A self-starter who is willing to go the extra mile either for your client’s benefit, or building your own knowledge agenda
· A desire to work in a stakeholder focused environment, comfortable blending the technical with a more client-facing aspect
HOW TO APPLY AND WHAT TO EXPECT:
· Submit your profile via the ‘Apply now’ button on LinkedIn
· Your CV will be reviewed by a real person
· Telephone interview - an introduction call to Rockborne, you interview us!
· Online numerical test - coming into data, numbers are important and that's all we are looking at
· Video call - asking you to undertake some research for us in data - can you showcase what you've learnt?
And that's it, no psychometrics, trip hazards or bots. We would love to hear from you and learn more about you and you personal goals and drivers.
Our intakes are throughout the year and we work to a timetable that suits you. Upcoming intakes in August and November