A bit about us:
We are an award-winning consultancy that hires smart, aspiring, diverse talent and transforms them into consultants who can solve our clients’ data, AI, and next-generation challenges through high-quality, salaried training and dedicated support.
As a Kubrick Data Product Consultant, you will use a blend of technical and business analytics skills to develop and deliver data-driven solutions for organisations. Our Data Product Consultants fully understand the needs and requirements of a business, acting as intermediary between the data team, business, and technology to drive transformation.
Skilled in the relevant tools and technologies, including SQL, Python, Tableau and Alteryx, you will utilise your technical ability to translate data driven solutions to internal stakeholders and manage projects in an agile environment.
What you’ll receive:
- 15 weeks of high-quality, paid training in the latest tools and technology, delivered by industry experts and designed for people without any experience in data, AI, or next generation technology
- Train alongside approx. 30 other new joiners who are also new to the world of data, giving you an in-built network from day one
- Ongoing support throughout the 15 weeks of training
- Competitive £32,000 year-one salary, with an impressive increase to £40,000 in your second year
- Exposure to exciting FTSE 100 organisations and industries
- Automatic access to exciting projects that are typically reserved for experienced consultants
- Continuous opportunities to build your skills and understanding in new and exciting areas
- Access to a range of ongoing development resources, both during your employment as a Kubrick alumni member (if you choose to join your client)
- Ongoing professional and developmental support from your dedicated People Team representative
- Access to a range of benefits to support your mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
Why you should join:
Our unique blend of high-quality training, access to exciting clients and projects, and dedicated support will accelerate your career much faster than the typical graduate scheme. Within the first few weeks on site, you will be entrusted to work on projects that are typically reserved for professionals with at least one years’ experience, and you will continue on this rapid trajectory throughout your career with Kubrick.
What we do need from you:
You don’t need any experience or data skills to join us. Instead, we look for skills and qualities that demonstrate you could successfully bring a fresh approach to businesses through data, AI, and next-generation technology, after the right training!
- Educated to degree level with strong A-level grades
- Interested in working with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- Keen problem-solvers who enjoy making sense of the complex and communicating it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- An ambition to work with data and not letting it intimidate you – learning some coding is crucial in today’s age
- Able to think logically and work under pressure
- Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHA, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.