About Deutsche Bank:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
The Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme:
From the day you join Deutsche Bank, you’ll be working as part of a global team that is transforming the world of banking. Our development programme offers extensive training, exposure to stimulating projects, and the opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills you need to provide innovative products and services to our clients. You’ll work alongside some of the industry’s top minds and build a valuable network that will support you as you progress in your career. You’ll be given various opportunities to not only have your opinions heard, but also get to make an impact at our company and for our clients. If you have the drive to succeed in the fast-paced financial services industry, Deutsche Bank is an exciting, supportive place for you to begin your career.
About the business division:
Division specifics about the graduate role:
What we look for:
- Are you passionate about finance and have an affinity for numbers?
- Do you have an academic focus on business or the natural sciences, particularly business administration, economics, business mathematics or industrial engineering?
- Do you have experience in the banking industry or have you participated in activities that showcase your passion towards corporate finance?
- Have you already completed an internship or do you have experience in a field related to banking or the capital markets?
- Are you proficient in working with MS Office (eg excel) and common applications?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Do you have the resilience and dedication required to keep up with the pace of life in this dynamic business?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills?
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!