The Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme is a year-long comprehensive programme designed to provide you with exposure to a range of fascinating projects and ongoing professional and technical training to develop the skills you need to grow your career. You’ll feel supported by a network of peers and mentors and benefit from our global well-being programme.
Our Corporate Finance business provides the full range of advisory and financing products and services of a leading global investment bank. Our clients include large-cap and mid-cap corporates, financial institutions, governments, government agencies and financial sponsors.
We recognise that selecting the right investment banking partner can be the key to a company’s success. Our relationships are enhanced by industry sector, country and regional expertise, closely aligned to high-quality client solutions. We offer both buyside and sellside advisory services for mergers and acquisitions, restructuring advisory, debt and equity capital raising services (including our dedicated Environmental Social Governance (ESG) solutions) and structured equity transactions. We advise on innovative cross-border and regional transactions in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific.
We recruit students and graduates who are intelligent and adaptable with excellent communication skills. They have degrees in many different disciplines. Even though good levels of numeracy are important for some roles, you won’t necessarily need a formal mathematical or financial background. Our comprehensive training programme will give you all the technical knowledge you’ll need to build a career with us.
Please note that to apply for our 2024 Graduate Programme you must graduate in 2024 or have graduated in the last 12 months (i.e., in 2023).
Feeling healthy, engaged and well-supported, enables us to do our best work and get the most out of life outside of the office. That’s why Deutsche Bank is committed to providing benefits and programmes centred around well-being.
- Financial well-being: A range of benefits including pension, life assurance, insurance for accident and disability, and in select locations we offer an employee share purchase plan and flexible benefit plans.
- Comprehensive life and health: Medical insurance, preventative health checks, flu vaccinations and Employee Assistance Programme. Mental health first aiders and company doctors available is select countries.
- Parental benefits: Parental leave based on caregiver responsibility, maternity cover, phased back to work arrangements post parental leave, childcare leave and additional support offered in some countries.
- Generous time: Annual leave, sick leave, and in select locations, well-being leave, family care and elder care leave.
- Hybrid work model: For qualifying roles, eligible employees can work remotely based on divisional and country guidelines.
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Company pension
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Flexible/remote working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Season ticket loan
- Share options
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Free counselling